FREE FREE FREE FREE FREE FREE FREE FREE

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

lmao!!!

death by throttlebody :D

gaquake.jpg

it makes a good beer cozzie too.... B)

nismogod...your new beer cozy ...errr throttle body with the TPS sensor will be mailed as soon as the post office opens up in the morning....

Pleasure doing business with you... ;)

Thanks.

OK folks......I still have an engine here minus the TB for FREE!!!....

Originally posted by 90 accord@Jun 6 2004, 03:49 AM
send it to me!! :D

If your serious...I can look into the shipping cost's...but honestly...I don't think it would be worth it.... ;)

i'm interrested, just depends on how much it will cost to ship it.. i assume it was in running order before it was pulled?

the block is trash...but the pistons and crank and the internals dhould still be good...I know know of an H23 that has a mint block..but no head...and it's in NY...

The head was running good, but due to the masive water leak...the engine was overheating constantly...and the head is prolly warped.....

But...if you needed extra engine hardware like bolts, pistons, crank, cam, the intake...the TB...but I already sent the TB out...he should have it today or tommorrow.....thats basicly what this engine is good for.....spare parts and hardware.

got the TB btw. sorry for not bringin that up earlier. who-rah to UCONN btw too. can you check to see if that dude with the h23 has the shift linkage or crank sensor? spanks. btw, badass turnaround time on sendin me the TB, i actually got it like monday. my bad

I'll ask...but I think all he has is the block....

You like your new Beer Cozy?

B)

Originally posted by Airjockie@Jun 9 2004, 06:31 PM
the block is trash...but the pistons and crank and the internals dhould still be good...I know know of an H23 that has a mint block..but no head...and it's in NY...

The head was running good, but due to the masive water leak...the engine was overheating constantly...and the head is prolly warped.....

But...if you needed extra engine hardware like bolts, pistons, crank, cam, the intake...the TB...but I already sent the TB out...he should have it today or tommorrow.....thats basicly what this engine is good for.....spare parts and hardware.

thats basically what i was going to do with it; take it apart and see if i can out it back together :)

i am interested though, but it depends on shipping <_<

of course i do, i was playin wid it for a lil bit when i got it. lol

Back