free KFC

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Coupon worked here. :)

I'm going again today, haha.

Now I want KFC. I'm either going to get some or one of those Taco Bell salad not a salad things.

Do they ask for a DL or anything identifying?
Nope, just hand em the coupon and thats it. They said they had people lined up at the door when they opened and had a line of 20+ people constant throughout the entire day. I guess they just wanted to give the people their chicken and get them out instead of wasting time and making it a longer process.

One of the KFC employees there, "God, I hate Oprah...." :lol:

my girlfriend read on one of her rss feeds that theyre giving out rainchecks or 'sumthung lick dat?'

fuck KFC, Popeye's is the shit.

btw why the gene name to a house fly? why not MAPKKK? i always thought it was from cyclops from xmen, haha. "optic blast"

Fuck Popeye's, it's all about some Bojangles :)

omg bojangles biscuits, those things are so freakin good. we don't have bo up north tho.

The kfc here is no longer accepting those coupons. It says so right on the drive through speaker.

oh jesus of course in reading. lol. seriously tho imma take a bike ride up there one morning just to have some biscuits. matter of fact imma plan a bike trip just to that destination.

never even heard of bojangles. but this hot nurse at my work from alabama said church's is the shit. i figure since shes hot and shes from alabama, i trust her.

churchs is REALLY Greasy. not my fav.

No one has to know! Well unless he gets jumped, just don't carry a watermelon with your bucket of chicken.

I work at KFC. Yeah that sucked when those coupons came out...

Back