FREE MAG SUBSCRIPTION

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

i am stoked... never heard if such a thing but i like it. Thanks for the lonks homie :D

Assets is a new magazine that isn't out yet.

I'm still getting free FHM, GamePro, and PC Magazine =)

thanks, i already have gotten a year and a half free of maxim, from the links B once posted. my stuff and blender magazines never came though.

now to be gay...do you know where I can get a free subscription to Men's health?

and now to answer all the questions...

-i got those links from someone on another forum, S2Ki.Com

-i have no clue what "assets" is but given the name of the magazine i think it will be something like the other ones posted.

-sorry, don't know where to get a subscription to Men's Health

oh yeah...you're welcome. i totally took advantage of it because my free subscription is coming to an end and i figured i would share the wealth.

i'm still getting free maxim and stuff from a year ago :) its good stuff

I'm still getting Maxim and Stuff, but they'll probably run out soon. Does anyone know, if I resubscribe now, will that just put me on their list twice, or will it serve to keep my freebies coming for another two years?

i think assets is a business magazine. one of my college roomates used to get it. they got alot of high end stuff like million dollar yatchs and the like.

Originally posted by OldEMaltLiQuoR@Jan 25 2005, 08:34 AM
i think assets is a business magazine. one of my college roomates used to get it. they got alot of high end stuff like million dollar yatchs and the like.
[post=451080]Quoted post[/post]​

Based on the homepage.....

http://www.assetsmagazine.com/

Ummm, no. If that's a business magazine, I'm quitting architecture right this minute.

Back