free maxim and stuff again!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Originally posted by sisteve+Oct 20 2003, 08:03 AM-->
senate_9427
@Oct 20 2003, 02:39 AM
Hey do they ever do this with other magazines?? I already get the stuff and maxim from the last time they did this, but there's a few more I'd like to get.

Yes they do. I get Car and Driver, Wall Street Journal, Home, Forbes, Time, Sports Illustrated, and ESPN all for free :)

I havent bought a mag subscription in about 3 years.

holy thread from the dead batman...

steve....

how do you get car and driver for free? can you pm me with the link or list it here?
i would also like all the other mags u are getting, ESPECIALLY wall street journal y0 !!!

ill find the link when i get home from h3ll.

whoa B good great find!! now only if they're giving away FHM :D .. i just ordered Car and Driver for 25 bucks for a year.. bastard.. i got it from a guy who was doing door to door for a "fundraiser" so he can go to college from some big company.. watever im a sucker for those things.. anyway, i agree witht he guys.. post up the free mags whenever possible :spin:

Just to revive this post...how long does it normally take for them to send you your first magazine?

i just signed up for this and 5minuetes later i get an email telling me its free for 24months - damn lol - thanks b

Originally posted by seanjuan@Oct 20 2003, 12:06 PM

It would be sweet if you made a sticky of this and update whenever there is another free mag offer

:withstupid: and thank you very much kind sir!

Back