Free ringtone websites???

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

get_nick

These snozzberries taste like snozzberries...
VIP
i switched to cingular this week and bought myself a new cell phone. I want to get me some new ringtones and i know there are sites to get them for free. but i don't know where. I like the ring tones that play the real music songs. let me know what you guys use to bootleg the tones.

If your phone doesn't do MP3 rings then you're SOL.

I just download midi files off the net and use blootoof to transfer them to my phone. I have a Motorola V555.

EDIT: Current ringtone: Opening theme from A-Team.

bahhh, you killed my post b. you hated on ringtones and now nobody will reply.

i bought a razr phone. $49.99. pretty good deal so far. better service in my area and more minutes and text for the same price. i was getting raped by verizon's overage charges.

OK the razr is MP3 capable. I doubt you want to download mp3 rings on WAP though.

Buy a bluetooth adapter and learn how to transfer MP3 files from your PC to your phone.

i got the blue tooth headset. i dunno if that is the same thing. i had to buy all this stuff for work. transferring mp3's might be cheaper and easier than downloading.

Get Jamster! Help my stock go up! (Interesting side note, VeriSign owns Jamster, lol) :)

Quoted post[/post]]
i got the blue tooth headset. i dunno if that is the same thing. i had to buy all this stuff for work. transferring mp3's might be cheaper and easier than downloading.

uh, yeah. way cheaper.

And no, a headset won't help you transfer files.

You need a USB bluetooth adapter. I've got a d-link one, they're available from a lot of places. Just google it.

damn 50 bones for the new razor is a good deal...

my boss just got one from verizon, 200 bones after a 100 mail in rebate ish

i guess the first gen razors had a 75% return rate so i hope you got extended insurance for that phone

and i have no advice for ring tones, my friend usually just goes through his carrier to get them i guess...
or calls some 800 number from tv and gets them charged to his phone bill
he's less than technologically inclined

There used to be one called mobile 17. I can't find it anywhere even though I still have the confirmation e-mail from when I signed up.

Back