FREE STUFF

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

endlesszeal

Hey guys, ive been hearing all this news about companies really giving away free stuff to promote their products instead of tv ads. Is this true?? i saw a few news articles but none from a "reliable" source. Has anyone tried it or knows of someone?
I guess it was worth a shot because the last time i signed up on free magazines from this site, i really got it. Gamepro and Electornics Gamer. Im still getting issues!!
Great stuff!

No one knows about it??? I think its even on ebay if you type in FREE LCD monitor.
I signed up for the free ipod, so we'll see and ill let you guys know.

most people i know with the Ipods and LCD screens have gotten the free stuff.

Originally posted by Loco Honkey@Nov 7 2004, 10:44 PM
How about free 18 year old pussy for life? Anyone giving that away?
[post=413580]Quoted post[/post]​

Thailand? Iraq?
Buddy is the Marines. Only thing he can say in Arabic (or whatever they speak, not to sure) is, "Where can I get some?" Locals point to the school. Simple as that.

Oh yeah and for the LCD screen, what do you have to do? Ive seen some with just trying out the sponsors' products and then I've seen some where you have to get 8 others. BTW, which ones are legit??

Originally posted by Loco Honkey@Nov 7 2004, 08:44 PM
How about free 18 year old pussy for life? Anyone giving that away?
[post=413580]Quoted post[/post]​

I'll see what I can do.

Can someone get me one, i'm in Canada and i can't get one for free because it's only for US people???? i'll pay the shipping.

Back