Free sunglasses -- just pay S&H

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

yeah, the shipping is redic... but still, its 20 bucks for a pair of name-brand shades.

i got 4 pairs... so i could get the cool watch thing too :p

Originally posted by corvetteguy@May 20 2005, 12:44 PM
i got these two

http://gattacacorp.com/details.php?&id=R12

http://gattacacorp.com/details.php?&id=A349
[post=501739]Quoted post[/post]​

Those were the exact two pair I was considering. :D

R12.jpg

A349.jpg

What's so "Brand name" about these ? It has a sophisticated looking website ?

And $20 for S&H on a $2 pair of Chinese screens = You done been ripped.

I bought a pair of eyeglasses from this optometrist office once - And it turns out they sucked. I paid $100 for them (Which is cheap) and the company made eyeglasses for cadavers at burial. I'm willing to bet this is along those lines.

Maybe dead Elvis impersonators or something.

Very few companies know how to make specs - And for sunglasses my money is on Bausch&Lomb, Vuarnet, Oakley, Weiss, etc. If the company makes lenses for telescopes, chances are they make fine shades too.

Originally posted by Celerity@May 21 2005, 05:04 AM

And $20 for S&H on a $2 pair of Chinese screens = You done been ripped.
[post=501909]Quoted post[/post]​

That's what I was thinking. Most of those look and sound like gas stations cheapies. Now if they were Revos, Oaks, or Rays, I'd be on it :shades: :fosho2:

some shipping is in the 5 dollar range.

Any who they offered me a $100 gift card to the factory outlet store. "name brand store arund here"

BTW If you don't like them you can return them for a full refund on shipping.

ordered mine last night. i was just too tired to post that i did. I've needed sun glasses for the past 3 years. I used to work 45 min away from home and i'd be on the freeway while the sun fries my eyes. I'm starting to feel the effects from the UV rays so now it's time to put a stop to that. good find B.

i've bought from this company a few years ago when they had a sale like this. the glasses are "ok" but their not great. If you just wear cheap sunglasses anyway then its a pretty good deal. just my 2 cents.

If you have an Entertainment book, you can get those even cheaper, I think max shipping is 10 dollars if you have the book.

Originally posted by Celerity+May 20 2005, 10:04 PM-->

Very few companies know how to make specs - And for sunglasses my money is on Bausch&Lomb, Vuarnet, Oakley, Weiss, etc. If the company makes lenses for telescopes, chances are they make fine shades too.
[post=501909]Quoted post[/post]​

:werd:

92b16vx
@May 21 2005, 02:08 AM
That's what I was thinking. Most of those look and sound like gas stations cheapies. Now if they were Revos, Oaks, or Rays, I'd be on it :shades: :fosho2:
[post=501938]Quoted post[/post]​

:werd: :werd: :werd:

I guess we'll all find out soon if they are a quality sunglass or just a cheapo pair

Damn... if this is still going on at the end of June I could get a pair.

but for now I'm stuck with glasses. :(

Back