Free sunglasses -- just pay S&H

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

I found these Oakley sunglasses on the ground last year... They're my main pair at the moment, but I got a bit of a scuff on one of the lenses over the winter. :( Wonder if these would be a suitable replacement.

sweet! mine came in today!

they aren't that cheap. they aren't oakleys, but they aren't a gas station specail either. i like the fit.
the watch thing is prety cool too... i can't figure out how to work it yet though... lol but it fits even my fat wrist with 1 notch to go :) most watches, i can't wear... no good notch for me :(

packing job was weaksauce. i had all 4 pairs, the watch, and a little brocheure in a 2z3x10" box. just wrapped in plastic. nothing looks scratch, though...

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@May 23 2005, 05:08 PM
sweet! mine came in today!

they aren't that cheap. they aren't oakleys, but they aren't a gas station specail either. i like the fit.
the watch thing is prety cool too... i can't figure out how to work it yet though... lol but it fits even my fat wrist with 1 notch to go :) most watches, i can't wear... no good notch for me :(

packing job was weaksauce. i had all 4 pairs, the watch, and a little brocheure in a 2z3x10" box. just wrapped in plastic. nothing looks scratch, though...
[post=502665]Quoted post[/post]​

cool, i should get mine in the next day or so too then

naw, i ordeded them probably 2 weeks before i even started this thread. i posted it when i got an email saying my order has shipped

I know gattaca. THey used to sell them at my old optometrist' office.

I think I might stick to my maui jim's though..

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@May 23 2005, 10:20 PM
naw, i ordeded them probably 2 weeks before i even started this thread. i posted it when i got an email saying my order has shipped
[post=502772]Quoted post[/post]​

i ordered mine the day you started the thread and the following afternoon i got an e-mail saying my order was shipped :ph34r:

reason #293842901723 why CT sucks!!!!!! :p

Originally posted by B16RacerN2NR+May 24 2005, 01:10 AM-->
pissedoffsol
@May 23 2005, 10:20 PM
[post=502772]Quoted post[/post]​

i ordered mine the day you started the thread and the following afternoon i got an e-mail saying my order was shipped :ph34r:

reason #293842901723 why CT sucks!!!!!! :p
[post=502826]Quoted post[/post]​

Sorry I live in CT and got a email saying my order was shipped as well. the same day I placed the order. CT > most places

Originally posted by DarkHand+May 23 2005, 02:04 PM-->
I found these Oakley sunglasses on the ground last year... They're my main pair at the moment, but I got a bit of a scuff on one of the lenses over the winter. :( Wonder if these would be a suitable replacement.
[post=502616]Quoted post[/post]​

Just buy new lenses... you can order them directly from Oakley, or you can find them on eBay. One advantage of having your Oakley frame is that you can get all kinds of neato lens colors, polarization, prescriptions etc. My X-Metal XX lenses are only about $50 on eBay, so you could easily score a set for your A-Wires for probably around $20-25, maybe less.

pissedoffsol
@May 24 2005, 08:17 AM
i sent it in via mail and paid by check... lol so im sure it had to clear and get there first :)
[post=502906]Quoted post[/post]​

B = old sk00l :lol:

well, it was a tear-out from a mag... they didin't have a website listed on it. it was the only method.

no- same place... but it didin't have the name/website on it until i got my confirmation email saying my order was ready to be shipped.

Originally posted by Calesta+May 24 2005, 09:14 PM-->
@May 23 2005, 02:04 PM
[post=502616]Quoted post[/post]​

Just buy new lenses... you can order them directly from Oakley, or you can find them on eBay. One advantage of having your Oakley frame is that you can get all kinds of neato lens colors, polarization, prescriptions etc. My X-Metal XX lenses are only about $50 on eBay, so you could easily score a set for your A-Wires for probably around $20-25, maybe less.

Now that is a darn good idea. :D

ahh i didnt see that you got them, im looking at about 3-4 days then :)

Originally posted by pissedoffsol+May 25 2005, 07:33 AM-->
no- same place... but it didin't have the name/website on it until i got my confirmation email saying my order was ready to be shipped.
[post=503336]Quoted post[/post]​

Ah, ok. I wasn't making that logic jump there... brain turn off = good. :)

DarkHand
@May 25 2005, 08:42 AM
Now that is a darn good idea. :D
[post=503358]Quoted post[/post]​

:D :D :D :D :D

Now I'm just trying to find a good set of polarized lenses for my Juliets that aren't Ruby.

got mine today, I like em, worth the $18 sure, beats any cheapo pair your gonna find in the store for $8 or so. but there's no way the real list price is $210. anyway a decent product.

:werd:

their no oakleys or ray bans, but they aren't a k-mart special either

Back