free xbox subscription for one year

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

I'm torn... I want an XBox for Mech Assault, and a PS2 for GT4. <_<

Xbox is not worth buying for Mech Assault.

GT4 is...

But I did sell my PS2 to get an Xbox, Xbox live is great....Halo 2 will bury the PS2 anyways, it is so overhyped every person is going to buy it, good or bad.

Pandora for PS2

Sony's been good to my family for many years. Microsoft & Bill Gates, well they rape me without vaseline on a daily basis. From being 75% done on a Visual Basic program when it decides to add an infinite loop and crash the computer for no appearent reason to random program closings.
The XBOX is nice, but the only game I can find people playing commonly is Halo, and the hype of Halo 2 which will come out well July, 2010 at this rate. While PS2 users have Socom II online, Gran Turismo, and so many others.

Why be torn? I bought both. I mean, cmon', it's $150 per system, and $50 per game. The investment is not more than $100 more. FUCK. Put out a dollar.

I can't justify paying 50 bucks for a game. Systems are cheap, but they rape you with software...sounds like computers doesn't it?

i already got halo 2 on reserve... also ninja gaiden is a good game on xbox.

i can pay 50 bucks for some entertainment that lasts quite a while; playing with other people too(xbox live :D )...you can race whenever you want to and never pay for gas....

i have both, and honestly if i would of got my XBOX before my PS2, i wouldnt of got the PS2. well not right away atleast. i still would of bought it down the road for GT3, and GT4. i have my copies of halo 2 and GT4 reserved at gamestop. :)

Back