Free ZC To The First Person To Name That Trash

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

JuS JAi Bee

Honda Scene New Kiid
So Heres The Deal I Am Cleaning Out My Garage And I Got A Free ZC Motor - Piston Heads.... I Lost Them... To The First Person To PM Me And Tell Me What This Piece Of Shit Ride Is....Only Catch Is Winner Pays Shipping....So Here It Goes Name That Trash Round One...Of Many To Come As I Clean On My Garage.... Only PM Answer Accepted.... Reply On Thread On How Fucked Up This Is....

Attachments

• l_78400fa7ef8adc2ae72b5599a27b846d.jpg
    l_78400fa7ef8adc2ae72b5599a27b846d.jpg
    38.8 KB · Views: 417
Last edited:
Looks like sombody has some body work tallent, no taste and way too much time on their hands.

A Few Correct Answers So Far... Just Waiting On A Response As To If They Want It And Where To Ship.... If Not It Will Go To The Next Person In Line With The Correct Answer... Next Item To Up For Grabs.... 97 Integra LS Motor... Needs Head.... I Have A Head Around Here Somewhere.... If Not We Can Work Out A Deal On A GSR Head....For A Price Of Course... Correct Answer Would Of Been Four Door EG...It Was Pretty Ugly Owner Swapped A Integra Front Clip And Corvette Rear... It Kind Of Made Me Sad To Be A Honda Owner....

Last edited:
do you have proof its a 92-95 civic? either way I have to disagree... in fact it looks more like a 86-89 integra sedan...
the rear window is too long and square to be a 92-95 civic sedan.

Last edited:
thats the same car and i see stock flip up headlights. so i think i might have been right, thats not a eg

so.. how many of these things are there out here.... i never seen the finished product... but the guy i talked to that clams to own that car said it was an eg... 94

Back