freeeeeeee...freeee.....free

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

pulled the plates off it last night, cleaned out my stuff from the Jeep, and I'm going to de-register it in the morning...they only way the Jeep is leaving is if it's towed...if it's not picked up by Sunday..then next monday I'm just going to call the junkyards and have them come take it...unless other arrangements are made....

i still have alot of people i can call but the immediate calls i made cant do it. ill get up there by sunday though.

i cant find a trailer, but i i think i can drive it. as long as it isnt falling out of gear or i got to hold the heater on to keep the car running or something. ill throw on some plates, drive it here, and let it sit until i can fix it.

As much as I hate to see a jeep go to waste, you should at least recycle it or SELL it to the junk yard... Make a buck or two.

DO NOT drive through NYC with it.

I just need to remind you, I drive to NYC everyday..I sit in traffic for 20-35 mins everyday, going to queens. Manhattan is a lot worse, if you have to drive through NYC, go down through the bronx into Queens/BK and through Staten Island into jersey. You'll save yourself a little bit of time.

Originally posted by phyregod@Aug 26 2005, 10:14 AM
As much as I hate to see a jeep go to waste, you should at least recycle it or SELL it to the junk yard... Make a buck or two.
[post=545596]Quoted post[/post]​

Unfortunately, CT doesn't work that way. The luckiest thing that can happen is that they won't charge you for it. A tax-write-off place will take it for free, and give you nothing to perform any kind of tax write-off.

Originally posted by 92civicb18b1@Aug 26 2005, 10:29 AM
DO NOT drive through NYC with it.

I just need to remind you, I drive to NYC everyday..I sit in traffic for 20-35 mins everyday, going to queens. Manhattan is a lot worse, if you have to drive through NYC, go down through the bronx into Queens/BK and through Staten Island into jersey. You'll save yourself a little bit of time.
[post=545603]Quoted post[/post]​

true that. or he could just drive at night :)

quick updatee for everyone who isnt me or airjockie. im most likely renting a uhaul trolley for lke 40 bucks. i just need to borrow a decent truck from a friend.

and i wouldnt even tow through the city. like i said, ill go an hour out of my way to avoid the city

go the way i said, it may be a longer distance than midtown but it's the quickest route, time wise. If you really wanted you could go completely around NYC and the 5 boroughs all together, but that's a LONG way away....

Actually that might be you're only option. I wouldn't drive it on the BQE unless its near midnight and you'll get pulled over real fast with a Uhaul on the belt.

Back