Freekin stupid RCA MP3 player!!!!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Capt. Orygun

Win the Day
so I get a RCA LYRA mp3 player at circuit city for like $100, I take it home and run the installation software, run my new hardware search, install drivers yada freekin yada. No dice, what's worse I got it to work once, downloaded some music, then went back into in a couple hours later and it didn't work again. I didn't change a thing! Are there any other judebox programs on like kazaa or something I can use that would work better then MUSICMATCH??

OH and BTW, they don't tell you this untill it's too late, but they don't do email support unless you "upgrade" (another $30).

:mad:

you mean, like a portable mp3 player?

if your having problems installing it, READ THE DIRECTIONS. USB things are wierd... sometimes you have to install the driver with just the cord attached, not the unit, and then reboot, and then get more drivers with the unit attached to the cord...

so trust me- un-install everything. read the directions and go step by step.

Buy a better mp3 player than the lyra. We had a lot of problmes with them when I used to sell them back in college.

well I'm not buying another one this week. Damn thing, if it's such a problem why not package it as being "sorta compatable with Window's XP". I have lost all respect for RCA, the real killer is that they don't even offer tech support, way to stand behind your product!!

get a mini disk player, best 100 bucks ive spent on music stuff. and mini disk are a lot cheaper than memoy sticks. and return that piece of shit. my friend had it. it freaken suxs ballz

I think its hilarious that they offer "email support" for an extra 30 bucks. thats like 1/3rd the price of the product. If i bought a car for 32k, and had problems with it, I wouldnt pay an extra 10 grand for email support. Thats fucking rediculous.

Back