FREEKING BEST VIDEO EVER

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

HAHAH! This shit was hilarious! Acting like fucking kids.

I've BEEN in worse depositions than this.

Like when my neighbors demanded the titles for all of my cars after their surveyor discovered they were parked slightly on their land.

I swore it had to be a joke it had to be a joke, right? Wrong. They called me a thug and punk the moment I walked into the room. I was startled but when they demanded the titles for my Celica GTA, my Supra and my Formula, but then said "He can keep the piece of shit Honda" (Chris' CRX) my blood pressure soared so bad that I kicked the chair out from under me. Everyone jumped to their feet and the guy darted for the door.

Depositions can routinely make people do this.

sweet. pure southern rednecks at there best.

Quoted post[/post]]
I've BEEN in worse depositions than this.

Like when my neighbors demanded the titles for all of my cars after their surveyor discovered they were parked slightly on their land.

I swore it had to be a joke it had to be a joke, right? Wrong. They called me a thug and punk the moment I walked into the room. I was startled but when they demanded the titles for my Celica GTA, my Supra and my Formula, but then said "He can keep the piece of shit Honda" (Chris' CRX) my blood pressure soared so bad that I kicked the chair out from under me. Everyone jumped to their feet and the guy darted for the door.

Depositions can routinely make people do this.

What the fuck? I wanna hear more about this story. Where the fuck did they get off saying they owned your cars?

I would tell them they came with a free magazine of bullets from my .45

wow if some crackhead ever demanded the titles to my cars :blink: :wtf:. that video was alright it would have been better if they actually fought.

I've had a war with my parent's neighbors for about 7 years now. Been sued more than 10 times by them. To move the cars, to own the cars, to get the cars gone. It started when they hit my celica and ran (Little dent) and when I went to talk to them about it (They hit it with their Suburban, so I didn't think it was on purpose) they freaked and called the cops when I knocked on the door. Said I threatened them.

Then it was all downhill from there. They won some cases, they lost some. They won the lawsuit that says I can't work on my cars in any of the spaces of their driveway except one (They own the land that my parent's driveway is on) and due to the layout, the driveway can't be relocated at all. Then they lost the whole "Titles" thing, but I had to move each car appreciably every 2 weeks. That meant that every other weekend we hooked up the Formula and moved it to another place. I wasn't allowed to work on it. They are now changing the road layout to go through my dad's front yard - so they can be totally free of cars "Driving on their property". And that's fine by me. All of my cars are out of there, and they continue to be assholes daily about stupid shit. Calling the police whenever we have a party, calling the police whenever they feel like it (They called them once because I had left my car running to go inside and use the bathroom). They also mentioned in the deposition that they wanted me to park down the road when I worked second or third shift - because my exhaust caused them headaches and they didn't want my cars run between 8:00pm and 7:00 am)

They did it to be assholes. Plain and simple. Luckily almost everyone around them has realised this and even their lawyer doesn't really fight well anymore. Their lawyer knows that they are his personal cash-cows and that they will always be back to sue us for something.

wow they are retired aren't they? retired people always do shit like that because they are old and bored. my friend came up to stay with his mom once while he looked for a place (his mom lives in a apt. meant for people with dissability) and almost all of the tennants complained because he had been there 2 weeks and the landlord threatened to terminate his moms lease. I hate people that act like they have to care about everything and complain constantly.

No, this cat works for a living. He used to be a Bridgeport Cop (My dad is a Bridgeport fireman) but now he is a service tech for Petro Oil. His wife's profession is producing cusswords and quality testing fried chicken from out of her house.

They are miserable twats.

Back