Freelance Consulting.

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Drake

VIP
So my buddy calls me yesterday and askes me to help him rebuild a network. My ass just worked from 10 last night to about 10 this morning. So I made about 100+ dollars in that time. It was actually pretty cool. We are going to try and convince the company to let us build them a dedicated print server so that might get me some more money. Just thought id share my little adventure with you all. Sorry about any errors in my spelling or grammer ive been up for over 24 hours haha ha haaaaaa. Its time for shower and a nap.

wow, you made $8.33 an hour.

WOuldn't have been worth my time or sleep for that amount of money...

For those of us in the economically depressed area of the nation, 8.33 per hour isn't so bad. Damn CT rich folk.

Originally posted by Battle Pope@May 2 2005, 11:46 AM
For those of us in the economically depressed area of the nation, 8.33 per hour isn't so bad. Damn CT rich folk.
[post=493982]Quoted post[/post]​

I don't think you can actually say any of us are rich here in CT.

The cost of living is so damn high that a min of $20/hr is required to live a somewhat comfortable life in CT. anything less and you're pretty much living in poverty.

i make more than 20/hr and live with mom. lol

Originally posted by CRX-YEM+May 2 2005, 09:23 AM-->
Battle Pope
@May 2 2005, 11:46 AM
[post=493982]Quoted post[/post]​

I don't think you can actually say any of us are rich here in CT.

The cost of living is so damn high that a min of $20/hr is required to live a somewhat comfortable life in CT. anything less and you're pretty much living in poverty.
[post=494002]Quoted post[/post]​

I forgot the emote, I was mainly being sarcastic. I'm just saying that for the pacific NW, grunt-level tech work generally pays no more than $9 per hour.

I didnt relize this but I guess I am getting another 60 bucks so it comes out to about 20 bucks an hour. We left from about 7 to 9 the next morning but I had to go back and install another damn printer they didnt tell me about. Still I know it isnt that great but still that extra 160 made my day.

Back