fresh b18c in white eg hatch

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

rhdeg

hey i have a white 96 eg hatch with a jdm gsr in it, with dc header and skunk 2 intake mani, top speed exhaust, susspencion , super clean interrior, carbon fiber hood and duck bill, front lip , in good shape a little rust and a ding on the driver fender but the car looks great and is super fast, also has keyless entry with alarm fresh si wheels. the only bad thing is the ignition was busted out because the car was stolen but nothing was messed up besyeds that. since then i have put all this work into it and has been a great car and thats why it has a alarm on it now!. looking to get 5500 or best offer!
please call me if you want to come see the car it has to sell asap i bought a esclade and need to start making payments.!

410 991 2096
thanks
alan

hey i have a white 96 eg hatch with a jdm gsr in it, with dc header and skunk 2 intake mani, top speed exhaust, susspencion , super clean interrior, carbon fiber hood and duck bill, front lip , in good shape a little rust and a ding on the driver fender but the car looks great and is super fast, also has keyless entry with alarm fresh si wheels. the only bad thing is the ignition was busted out because the car was stolen but nothing was messed up besyeds that. since then i have put all this work into it and has been a great car and thats why it has a alarm on it now!. looking to get 5500 or best offer!
please call me if you want to come see the car it has to sell asap i bought a esclade and need to start making payments.!

410 991 2096
thanks
alan
I would hope the car has a SUSPENSION.

I have a 96 talon, my bad, its a 93 hatch , and why don't you all get a life and not search posts for misspelled words and be smart ass bitches, some people don't like when they get stupid remarks like that. Just let people know there is a simple mistake.

well, without pics it's gonna be hard to sell.. you should try posting some up.. you'll probably get more interest

I have a 96 talon, my bad, its a 93 hatch , and why don't you all get a life and not search posts for misspelled words and be smart ass bitches, some people don't like when they get stupid remarks like that. Just let people know there is a simple mistake.

take a chill pill god damn they are letting you know your "simple" mistakes but if you read the "new to this site post by the admin it tells you not to misspell words so that this doesn't happen

im sure with the way things were spelled on his 1st post everyone could see what he meant...who gives a damn if he misspelled a word or two? if you guys have nothing better to do than pick on someone about that then you are the dumb ones. seriously, just let the guy sell his damn car in peace!

410 991 2096
thanks
alan

LOL

List info like where your located, milage ect

Like for instance i have a 92 blk si with a gsr swap in it with 149k miles im selling for $4k in ohio :p

Back