Do you like the new Beat?

• yes

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • no

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • christ man wtf kind of music is this?

Votes: 1 50.0%

• Total voters

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Koop

•°o.O KOOP™
Anyone out there want access to music nobody has? Are u a dj? Or just have a some serious sound wattage in your trunk? Do YOU Produce? This isnt some scam or something i just want to get my own music out there. Ill never get any rep for tech advice BUT i write bass that will make u shit if u have the equip!

-D

Last edited:
I'm not sure what "sound wattage" is - but I daily drive a 145 dB legal car. Do you have a website/host for your music?

Perhaps I could help you, because I haven't heard many underground people really capture what is necessary down low in a loud system (if that's what you are going for - I understand a lot of people dont care).

Anyone out there want access to music nobody has? Are u a dj? Or just have a some serious sound wattage in your trunk? Do YOU Produce? This isnt some scam or something i just want to get my own music out there. Ill never get any rep for tech advice BUT i write bass that will make u shit if u have the equip!

-D

Post up some samples.

X cellent!

Thats great because im just finishing a beta version of a great new track that i think would be great to drive fast to.Im literal sweating here mastering this so hopefully ill have it up tonight!Also all my tracks are made to mix in clubs and are at tempos that mix with common genres so if u do mix with Traktor or Surrato u can have a great exclusive track to drop.

(between my car and my studio i BARELY find time to jerk off...LOL)

-D.Koop

One of my favorite studio projects is a guy going by the name "Koop".

I'm not sure what "sound wattage" is - but I daily drive a 145 dB legal car. Do you have a website/host for your music?

Perhaps I could help you, because I haven't heard many underground people really capture what is necessary down low in a loud system (if that's what you are going for - I understand a lot of people dont care).

Actually if u want to know me and my friends build commercial sound systems and throw huge fucking parties for all the kids to dance all night at. Literaly build them. Check out pKevents

there are actually two sites from that link. one (pk eventservices) that is our commercial site for corperate lame shit. and the other which is just the pK logo is the site where all the parties and dare i say raves, that we have thrown.anyway dont judge me cuz i dont do drugs cept beer and green smoke ok. and dont be all i hate techno either since i dont make techno lol peace!!!!

Last edited:
oh man i feel stupid cuz i still dont know what ur talking about LOL ohwell have a good laugh on me...:D

so do you produce or paint? or.......(am i at least close?)

Musak For U All

ok this is the scoop, My kru's server is being lame and im not able to upload it to make it easy on u all. But since many of u have shown interest i dont want to delay the release. Make NO mistake this is a special hondaswap.com version and will not be released in as a full version for at least two months. If ur interest at this point my only option is to e mail u an mp3. if ur down pm me or whatever or kontackt me at darren@pkevents.com I think tho that u will be able to listen from this message.....

On top of that. Just to encourage that u listen Im going to offer 50$ (canadian) to the individual who can identify what track i sampled the vocal cut which says "do you understand?" it is repeated in the track several times and is tweaked to sound different most the time. BUT twice in the track it is played without any change from the original track the sample was taken from. (still with me?) SO if you accept email interact money transactions feel free to guess. Why do i do this? cause i fucking doubt anyone of u can guess it so step up to the challenge.

* hint (the sample was taken from a track released in 1998)

Attachments

• TourreteHONDABETA.mp3
    4.5 MB · Views: 178
Last edited:
Wow, not what I expected.

What do you use program wise?

Just a tip, don't be so sample happy. It sounds like you just found a bunch of samples and had to put them all to use....

thats actualy great advice, i dont think any one is really expecting what this sounds like. having said that the samples that are choosen i consider the hook. but this IS a beta version and ALL constructive critisim is apreciated!! Right now im using live with the novation station by Novation aswell as certain native instuments that i can steal LOL!!!

What is live? I'm guesssing novation station is what you're using for your sound interface/sampler

Back