Do you like the new Beat?

• yes

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • no

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • christ man wtf kind of music is this?

Votes: 1 50.0%

• Total voters

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

What is live? I'm guesssing novation station is what you're using for your sound interface/sampler
Ableton Live is a DAW (Digital audio workspace) the novation station is a VST (Virtual Sound Tool) which plugs into live. There are many DAW and many VST's. the novation station is responsible for all the low end frequencies in this track. so all the pulsing bass. the drums are all rearranged amen brother break with an instrument called impulse. and the samples other than the one im offering money for are taken from various battle vinyl and "let's pretends" Dick Whittington & his cat from the mid 70's My Audio interface is the MOTU (Mark of the Unicorn) Ultralight. It is responsible for organising all hardware inputs and outputs. So for example my speakers are an out put and i have turtables ,synths,midi controllers and drum machines which are all inputs. the interface organizes all the signals and sends it to the computer and it's master mixers.

* if u want to learn about the amen brother break check it out on UTUBE

Last edited:
Ableton Live is a DAW (Digital audio workspace) the novation station is a VST (Virtual Sound Tool) which plugs into live. There are many DAW and many VST's. the novation station is responsible for all the low end frequencies in this track. so all the pulsing bass. the drums are all rearranged amen brother break with an instrument called impulse. and the samples other than the one im offering money for are taken from various battle vinyl and "let's pretends" Dick Whittington & his cat from the mid 70's My Audio interface is the MOTU (Mark of the Unicorn) Ultralight. It is responsible for organising all hardware inputs and outputs. So for example my speakers are an out put and i have turtables ,synths,midi controllers and drum machines which are all inputs. the interface organizes all the signals and sends it to the computer and it's master mixers.

* if u want to learn about the amen brother break check it out on UTUBE

No I'm good, I've just never heard of Ableton Live.

Ever think of Pro Tools or Sonar?

No I'm good, I've just never heard of Ableton Live.

Ever think of Pro Tools or Sonar?
I just googled sonar and realised it Rolands DAW. i had forgot but i do know of it.
Pro tools is for sure part of my vocabulary, so pricey...... id rather buy a turbo kit LOL!!!!! But it would be worth the investment.

Last edited:
I just googled sonar and realised it Rolands DAW. i had forgot but i do know of it.
Pro tools is for sure part of my vocabulary, so pricey...... id rather buy a turbo kit LOL!!!!! But it would be worth the investment.

I could easily buy Protools but have no reason when Sonar does most everything I need.

Cakewalk

that roland cakewalk looks like a sharp vst. have u heard of the ethno instrument by MOTU? really rad synth based on all the ethnic instruments, sitar, asian flute and pretty much every countries custom instruments. its really capable!

that roland cakewalk looks like a sharp vst. have u heard of the ethno instrument by MOTU? really rad synth based on all the ethnic instruments, sitar, asian flute and pretty much every countries custom instruments. its really capable!

I'm not really big into synths.

I haven't done much new stuff for... years it seems. I think this is the last full song I've done.

www.jeffnortham.com/mp3/nov11.mp3

You'll hear 2-3 different samples, but never do I try to over use them.

Live came with one of the m-audio things i bought (think it was the midi controller). I wasn't impressed with it and found it pretty confusing. Still using cubase here....

I still think most vst's suck. I still can't find a decent drum kit vst that doesn't cost $5000

Live came with one of the m-audio things i bought (think it was the midi controller). I wasn't impressed with it and found it pretty confusing. Still using cubase here....

I still think most vst's suck. I still can't find a decent drum kit vst that doesn't cost $5000
get battery by native instruments torrent it if u use a pc. if u can get the programe, even without the sound bank, then i can send u the sound bank

Last edited:
Actually if u want to know me and my friends build commercial sound systems and throw huge fucking parties for all the kids to dance all night at. Literaly build them. Check out pKevents

there are actually two sites from that link. one (pk eventservices) that is our commercial site for corperate lame shit. and the other which is just the pK logo is the site where all the parties and dare i say raves, that we have thrown.anyway dont judge me cuz i dont do drugs cept beer and green smoke ok. and dont be all i hate techno either since i dont make techno lol peace!!!!

Not sure what you mean by literally build them - but you should check out:
https://hondaswap.com/computers-gam...cause-hearing-loss-56k-may-crap-itself-82599/
Understand that I literally build sound systems. I do see that you list on your page something about designing systems, but there isn't really that much info.

And that sample is from Lauryn Hill - Lost Ones. Dont give the year out man - it was too easy.

Last edited:
Also, I'll try to listen in my car today sometime - but I can kinda tell looking at it that it'll sound weird for the environment. Out of a club system it might be different, so i'll try to listen from my home setup as well (horn/12" monitors with a dual 18 horn "sub").

Not sure what you mean by literally build them - but you should check out:
https://hondaswap.com/computers-gam...cause-hearing-loss-56k-may-crap-itself-82599/
Understand that I literally build sound systems. I do see that you list on your page something about designing systems, but there isn't really that much info.

And that sample is from Lauryn Hill - Lost Ones. Dont give the year out man - it was too easy.

Oh damn Noice one!!!! We have a winner!!!!!! Claim ur prize whats ur email yo?

-d

Back