Fried Twinkies, Snickers & Oreo Cookies?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

94RedSiGal

I was floored reading this article about what snacks were sold at the Texas State Fair this year... I wonder how many billions of calories will be served at this year's event? I know that some of the NE crew went to the Big E in Springfield, MA a week ago. How were the food stand there?

Texas-Fried Oreos, Anyone?

yea i saw those at the seafood festival that was here this weekend. didn't try one tho. blah!!

the food at the biggiE was great, sabrina and i had cajun chicken!

they had those at the MN state fair...they look like crap......BLAH!

I love fried foods!!! This makes me wish I lived there. Next meet you guys have should have some of those foods, you'd definately get me going halfway cross the U.S. :doh: should have lived in Texas

fried dough ownz j00... with powder sugar, not pasta sauce.... yuck

They had a stand at the NOPI Nationals that read "Fried Twinkies". I must have looked like a complete fool walking by with this puzzled look on my face, staring at the sign almost walking into people. WTF Man! That just isn't right!

Elephant ears/funnel cakes are the SHIT. I love those fried delicacies! :)

At the fair here, my favorite is the chicken on a stick with the dill pickles and onions, and the pronto pups, and the roasted corn... and the smoked turkey legs... Jeez.

I need to open a restaurant that sells noting but "fair food". ;)

Fair food is the best. If you saw Jay Leno last night he made a joke about the Oreo's. "Have you heard about those deep fried Oreo's they are cooking at the Texas State Fair? The only that those things can kill you any faster, is if you put them in a cannon and shot them straight to your heart." I thought it was funny as hell. :bo:

Originally posted by JDMilan@Oct 3 2003, 11:28 AM
can't eat that shit, gives me the squirts...

:lmao:

Jey Leno's right- time to make a fried Oreo cookie gun! :lol:

Originally posted by SiR Kid@Oct 3 2003, 12:36 AM
Elephant ears/funnel cakes are the SHIT. I love those fried delicacies! :)

At the fair here, my favorite is the chicken on a stick with the dill pickles and onions, and the pronto pups, and the roasted corn... and the smoked turkey legs... Jeez.

I need to open a restaurant that sells noting but "fair food". ;)

:werd: I live by elephant ears. Those are so so so good.

My mom makes them once in a while, damn so tastey.

Back