Fried Twinkies, Snickers & Oreo Cookies?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Originally posted by Frankie P.@Oct 4 2003, 03:14 PM
Not me.

come on!! Does anybody know what the word elephant shoes are used for?

I 'll give you a hint: Something you say to a girl to get her in bed or to shut her up! :lol:

I 'll give you a hint: Something you say to a girl to get her in bed or to shut her up

If you do fuck me/shut up. "Please baby, I love you."

Originally posted by Frankie P.@Oct 4 2003, 03:29 PM

I 'll give you a hint: Something you say to a girl to get her in bed or to shut her up

If you do fuck me/shut up. "Please baby, I love you."

No! I give up I tell yah! Saying elephant shoe quitely sounds just like you are saying I love you!! Get it?

Go ahead say it to yourself sometimes!!

My friend and I used to say that all the time to are girls and they never knew!! :lol:

Originally posted by Frankie P.@Oct 4 2003, 03:34 PM
Ummm, you girlfriends are either dumb or def, because it sounds nothing like I love you.

EDIT: Page 2 :owned:

You say it silently from a distance where they can not hear you!! Looks just like you are saying I love you!! Trust me man!! Try it sometime!!

Originally posted by SLA+Oct 4 2003, 03:37 PM-->
Frankie P.
@Oct 4 2003, 03:34 PM
Ummm, you girlfriends are either dumb or def, because it sounds nothing like I love you.

EDIT: Page 2 :owned:

You say it silently from a distance where they can not hear you!! Looks just like you are saying I love you!! Trust me man!! Try it sometime!!

that only worked in like 3rd grade when kids would mouth it to each other. besides elephant jew works better.

fair was here last weekend, and finally saw all those fried twinkies yall were talking about. look like poo and the rednecks here even had a all you can eat in 2 mins contest......."how to have a heart attack in 9.2 secs".

Originally posted by civicgirlracer97+Oct 5 2003, 11:17 AM-->
Originally posted by SLA@Oct 4 2003, 03:37 PM
Frankie P.
@Oct 4 2003, 03:34 PM

EDIT: Page 2  :owned:

that only worked in like 3rd grade when kids would mouth it to each other. besides elephant jew works better.

It's always good to bring third grade stuff up sometime! ;)

Back