Friend Needs to trade

Anyone want to trade their car for a Dodge Neon.. PLEASE?

• Maybe

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.

lancerchick04

Okay so my friend needs to get rid of his car. He'd rather trade than sell and then find another car. He's asking $1700 or a trade and he would give whoever traded with him $150. It's a 96 DOHC dodge neon, 2dr. 5 sp. You could easily get $2500-$3000 for this car. So either way trade or buy you will be able to make money off this piece. I know its not the best car in the world or anything like that. I know people are like Neon's suck, actually I agree with you. But if you do this you could make money when you sell it. He wants to get rid of it as soon as possible. As far as trades, he'll take just about anything 92 and up.
Thanks for looking at this... only serious replies please cause my friend is really serious about this and i dont wanna let him down, if im going about this the wrong way tell me, and suggest another site or something, I would be happy to take it off the site if I knew of a better way to get the word out there that this piece needs to b taken off my friends hands.
Pictures: none yet, please dont ask, the digital camera is broken, if you want to take a ride to go see it that fine.. he would be happy to show it to u.

Thanks again.

well the thing is she put it in the parts for sale or trade thread it needs to be in cars for sale or trade..Try to post there maybe you will get someone to look at it..Also post it in a neon forum for sale then he can buy him a civic i know he would rather trade but at leat if he can sell it then sell it have a better chance at that..later

well she has posted this in a civic forum and in every ones thread she wanted to trade them this neon for a civic so thats where we got civic..well my bad a honda forum..

thank ppl... u helped a lot! oo one more question.. how the hell do i end this poll.. lol, im slow im sorry guys.

This topic has gone off topic. If you wish to continue the original topic, please start a new thread. This topic has been closed.

:locked:

Thank you, the moderating team

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back