friggin dead in here today

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

yes dead and raining and i have class and i have no car to play with, and i am going to be in class when my auction im bidding on ends so im not oging to get my injectors/ fuel pump.

EDIT i hate mondays

bid snipper y0

welp, i took the RS into the office today since it was raining. the bimmer sucks in the rain, so i figured i'd give the RS a try.

i hate this car.

lol

it is so not fun to drive.
its slow as shit.
my back hurts from sitting in the seat for 1.5 hours
my right leg is numb... there's nothing on the center console to rest your knee on, so it just dangles, and gets tired real easy...
did i mention its slow as shit?

its great from 2500-3500, but then it just makes more noise and doesn't do anything. lol

I still don't see what the big deal is with these friggin things.

But, she'll suit me fine for a winter beater i guess. I'll probably be selling it in the spring... i don't think i want to keep it for next year.
maybe i'll buy an s4 for a beater for next season :p

you've just been spoiled by having an sti and them the m3

hell to me, i have tons of fun with my stock dx civic :p

if civic's were AWD, i'd take one over the RS.

dead serious.

my penis is not long enough to drive a wagovan.

i'd have to put a sticker on it that says, my other car is an M3, and still no one would believe me :p:

I'm not necessarily disappointed with it. It will suit me fine as a beater-- and it could be worse-- it could be a plymouth acclaim or some shit, and over that, i'd much rather have the RS any day of the week. But I think its quite possibly the most over-hyped car, ever.

But, overall, yeah, i'm not remotely impressed with the car at all. It's about as fast as a dx civic.... maybe a little more torquey, but still, nothing happens when you floor it.
seems to be good on gas though... i only went down a notch (about 8th of a tank) since i bought it (roughly 100 miles on it now) so this thing might be getting close to 28 ish mpg.
and since flooring it does nothing, i'm not driving it very hard either... so that mpg will hold through.

Yeah, I got a long ass commute now. It's about 60 miles i think one-way, with no real direct route to get there either... so its a lot of back roads, and it really all depends on who you get stuck behind.

90% of the time, its some non-driving ass hat in an SUV.

should I become gov of CT someday, I'm going to pass a law to ban suv's from the left lane in the same areas where trucks/busses are banned. They piss me off. daily.

I've done it in 50 min in the bimmer... but today its raining, so it was obviously a slower ride in, and I averaged about 70mph instead of 110-120 with bursts up to 140 like I normally do. lol

I need to move to germany....

HAH I told you !

Subaru's without the Snail are like heavy metal without the Blue note... You ain't nevah goin platinum!

Also, my commute is 30 minutes in the rain. Kinda sucks. It's like 15 without the bad weather.

yeah, it wasn't even really raining on the way in.

a slight mist at best. but the roads were still wet, so everyone does 40 on the highway. makes no sense.

mmmmmm neon :) I was a hater until I got that car from B, pretty badass lil car. I'm now a believer. I tossed a beat down on the highway to one of my buddies with a Matrix XRS. They're the 180hp model with 8200 rev limit and Lift(like Vtec).

mmmmmm neon :) I was a hater until I got that car from B, pretty badass lil car. I'm now a believer. I tossed a beat down on the highway to one of my buddies with a Matrix XRS. They're the 180hp model with 8200 rev limit and Lift(like Vtec).

you bought the white neon?

Yes sir. drove all the way out there one night after work and drove it home :)

Yeah, I'm a believer in the Neon thing too. Noah beat me to it in the Honda world, but I have a friend that swears by them as a hard-core Neon guy from the beginning (And he's a 240SX guy). But my Neon is pretty sharp and easy to live with.

Back