I'm on my 3rd motor now on my crx. I've decided to build an LSVTEC this time. I've got everything for it. Here's the list of stuff i had to pick up and it's price: 91 Integra LS B18a block-$100 00 B16a2 head w/ B16a2 Intake Manifold/Throttle body-$400 + trade used safc ITR/GSR water pump-$42.18 ITR/GSR Timing belt-$22.90 P72 (96+ teg) Oil pump- 94.94 (hondaautomotiveparts.com) 98 GSR cams-$90 D16y8 knock sensor-Free ARP GSR headstuds-$115 Integra LS headgasket-$30 OBD0 PR3 Skunk2 chipped B16 ecu-$50 + work Full-Race.com vtec conversion kit-$92 ITR knock off 4-1 header w/ 2.5 inch collector-$93 (ebay is great) Total: $1130.02 + used safc + work The setup will be: 00 B16a2 head/Intake/TB 91 B18a1 block B16 SiR Y1 tranny w/ LSD-already had from last motor Exedy stg. 2 clutch/PP-already had from last motor GSR cams AEM adj. cam gears-already had from last motor B&M FPR+Gauge-already had from last motor 4-1 header w/ 2.5 inch collector-already had from last motor 2.5 inch catco cat-already had from last motor 2.5 inch mandrel bent piping/muffler-already had from last motor injen short ram/cold air-already had from last motor I'm running the stock LS pistons. Compression will be around 9.6:1. I'm hoping for 13.9-14.2 1/4. Think that it's achievable with this setup? (don't forget i have the GSR cams and Y1 LSD tranny!) I'm hoping for 160 WHP and at least 125 ft/lbs of TQ. I've got a set of 3 B16 PR3 pistons...lol...so I'm missing one, but i'll throw those in with a different block. I'm going to build another block on the side this winter w/ PR3 pistons, LS rods, hastings rings, acl bearings, and ARP rod bolts. So far i have: cleaned the block/head stud holes, pistons, cylinders, and drained motor cleaned out oil pan and installed new oil pan gasket painted the block aluminum silver (i don't want to hear it) installed GSR water pump, P72 oil pump and GSR belt put on alternator + belt installed lower timing cover and crank pulley I installed the ARP's until they bottomed out, then i spun them back a full turn so they were still loose/hand tight, as per ARP's instructions. I drilled the upper alternator bracket bolt out using a 27/64th's drill bit. You're supposed to use a 10.9mm drill bit. But, i cross referenced it and the 27/64 is the closest. Actually, it's just a tad smaller so it works out perfect. I have to go buy a 12x1.25 tap and a 1/8 NPT tap soon. Everywhere i went, they were out of the two. Damn. Still need to do: modify ls headgasket dowel holes to 14mm. tap block for knock sensor and install it. Assemble the head to the block. I will have pics available soon. The motor is on the engine stand right now. PICS: I'm looking into putting her on the road buy Nov 15th.