From MrPoll.com

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

thought complicity was a dude, until she said something about the tables being turned and i was all confused...

looked at prior posts and came across the nickname stories post...

funniest thing i ever read...

yea, i feel like a fool.... been reading "her" posts forever and never realized it...

d'oh
just always figured it was some dude that was into marley...
didn't think a chick would have a marley pic...

I hear ya recked....I thought she was a dood too.
...As far as this thread goes.....did you know that if you drink Old English "800" Brand Malt Liqour, it makes your jimmy thicker?? Did ya? Its true, I'm living proof

j/k. Its a lyric from a song(NRSV):
More Malt Liqour
More Malt Fun
Makes your Jimmy thicka
Gimee sum.

Originally posted by reckedracing@Jun 4 2004, 01:17 PM

unless the chicks a slut bomb and needs a school bus to fill her gaping hole...

also in japan.. there was a beached whale that became a tourist attraction of sorts for men because they all came to gawk at its huge dong...
and then as they were hauling it away it ruptured/exploded in the middle of the street from all the internal gases due to decay

edit: the ending point?? am i missing something?

funniest shit I've read all day man. Good stuff. :lmao:

Originally posted by SolPWR@Jun 4 2004, 12:11 PM
this poll is stupid because the woman claim to measure the majority as being 7.5+ while men measure there own as being 5-6.5

i would take the mens measurments beacuse its there own

women are stupid and they must of had cum in their eyes

lol

this thread is great. Ask Jeffie how big mine is :p

Originally posted by reckedracing@Jun 4 2004, 01:17 PM
i've found from girls i'm not involved with, so no swayed answers, that women don't care as long as the guy can get them off...

its only the guys that care about dick size...
unless the chicks a slut bomb and needs a school bus to fill her gaping hole...

there's some mental disease in japan where men think that there penis is actually shrinking and going back into their stomach... its got some technical name... like mydickisshrinkingitis or something...

also in japan.. there was a beached whale that became a tourist attraction of sorts for men because they all came to gawk at its huge dong...
and then as they were hauling it away it ruptured/exploded in the middle of the street from all the internal gases due to decay

edit: the ending point?? am i missing something?

Ack, didn't realize this is 2 pages long, or I would have quoted more...

As for Recked's remarck, this is called the "mathematician" as you have to work it from every angle like a goddamn geography equation to fill the airport tarmac they call a pussy.

lmao funny.

it's like throwing a pickle down a hallway

okay its old but i still laugh. as far as dick size goes i really dont care, me=happy, girls i've been with=happy. what's the big fuss?

in all honest i dont think chicks could care less as long as you know what you are doing. just like a chick could have a tight puss that feels great, but just lay there like a fish. it takes mulitple factors for sex to be great.

Back