From RICE to NICE!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Nice wheels, and :werd: on the wheelgap, get that biotch lowered

i like em, very nice :D

I need to find the pics of my EF with the 17' Konig Appeals, i hated those wheels!, bout the only good thing about em was they looked pretty sweet, expecially with a 2" drop...

I likes me HX's better B)

Very nice tho, the Rota's look awsome ;)

mudflaps and wheelgap are pimp and all.... but I'm from New Hampshire, and even I addressed the situation. :p Your car looked better with the 17s on it, but it's mostly because of the color. Get all that black color matched to the body and the car will look 100 times better with those black wheels

NICE!!!

The tires look big because the rotas are dark, making the lip of the rim look like part of the tire. I have the same effect too, looks like that from far away. Even nicer up close!

Just get it droped, paint the bumpers/moldings white, some widow tinting, ditch the mudgards, and you got your self a nice clean cut ride. :D

would a carbon fiber hood be ricey for my ride?
my hood has some major scratches and i was just going to use the money to get CF hood.
i think it would match nice with my current color scheme.
here's a "I Suck at PhotoShop7" chop...
with_hood.jpg

yea i think a cf hood would look nice, just get you car color matched before it looks like my car, lol :lol:

Here, I turned your hood to the grey/black of CF, but no CF weave- you should get a better idea from this one:

s3f689b5e35b77.jpg

I don't know about anyone else, but that hood Calesta made is the blackest black I have ever seen. It's like a black hole in a hood shape. :lol:

Back