From Sprint to Verizon

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

I picked up a Chocolate on saturday, and so far it's been great! it's a little weird getting used to the "touch screen" on the sliding portion, but overall good so far!

the only problem i'm having is getting music onto it from my computer.. i have installed all of the drivers on the disc, 2 times so far.. i make a list to transfer over to my phone, and a message comes across the top saying "No device has been detected, press F5 to refresh the player". i go to the "Sync Music" on my phone and i contimually get a "connection failure" on my phone.. i've swapped between 4 usb ports on my desktop, and i've even tried on my laptop with no success.. anyone have any suggestions?

edit: i tried with and without the charger hooked to the line as well

Last edited:
according to my friend, you can put the phone up to a speaker in some mode and it will recognize the song and in a minute or two it will display the artist, song, and album or some shit.

is this true?

maybe if you have the song on the phone, and it is in the voice command mode.. as soon as i figure out how to get songs on this damn thing ill post it up!

yea...i havent gotten that far with it yet (gettin songs on it)...i still have to go buy a memory card and stuff...im a broke college student...what can i say...hahaha...ill get there eventually

Back