from the "it's not racisim if you're not white" files

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

So much for all humans being equal.

Someone write to those people and let them know if more black people cared about having a future and cleaned up their act, there would be A LOT more black owned businesses.

White people don't tell black people they can't start a business, its because black people have better things to do.... like bitching about not being equal.

"We kind of enjoy the sacrifice because we get to make the point ... but I am going without stuff and I am frustrated on a daily basis," Maggie Anderson said. "It's like, my people have been here 400 years and we don't even have a Walgreens to show for it."

You have your fucking freedom to show for it.

"The idea is a sound one, given that black Americans are still underrepresented in the ranks of the self-employed and that entrepreneurship is a key component to wealth," Price said.

So do something about it yourself. America is not about blank checks you bust your ass to get what you want. Don't sit around and cry about it and things magically happen.

I guess its more fun to drive a wedge between everything that has been fought for in the past. What a bunch of self indulgent douche bags.

This is one thing about society that really ticks me off. I fully support equality in all forms. What I do not support in any way, are the groups and individuals that demand special treatment under the guise of equality. In a true equality situation, race would never play a factor in any way.

If they feel there is a lack of african-american owned businesses, go start up a business. This is typical "I think there's a problem but someone else needs to do something about it" mentality.

Don't worry, Obama is going to fix it for them.....

And us...

Too many white owned businesses? Not anymore!

Don't laugh, because it's coming.

What pisses me off is Obama is the big P man, yet black people still can't get a business loan because of their race.....

yeah.... sure.....

In europe, people aren't denied a loan to start a business because of their race, they're denied a loan to start a business because their idea sucks, or because the bank doesn't see the repayment potential. Yet, in Amerika, if a bank cites those reasons, suddenly it becomes an issue of race or disability.....

African Americans are just too used to having things handed to them. African expats in the rest of the world are doing fine.

And you wonder why many Africans don't get along with "African Americans".

Umm... wtf??

"It's like, my people have been here 400 years and we don't even have a Walgreens to show for it."

So... equality is achieved by producing racially separate grocery stores?

it is shit like this, and al sharpton-ites, that will continue to hold you down and seperate African Americans from 'Americans'. It is by choice of running ones mouth.

In europe, people aren't denied a loan to start a business because of their race, they're denied a loan to start a business because their idea sucks, or because the bank doesn't see the repayment potential. Yet, in Amerika, if a bank cites those reasons, suddenly it becomes an issue of race or disability.....

African Americans are just too used to having things handed to them. African expats in the rest of the world are doing fine.

I get my credit score every year, never once have I seen my skin color on it. It wasn't on my home loan app either...

well then,
im going to start only shopping at stores that are white owned.
that should undoe what they are doing, for every black person that only shops black, there should be a white person that only shops white (lol, i know, we already have that) and therefore it shall be canceling out their actions.
and im going to make a website about it, just to see how many people call me a racist.

i only shop white.

then again, i dont really need to go to black owned stores. around here its only things like clothing that i would never wear.

I'm a real America, because I don't care who owns the places where I shop.

Wish more people followed that idea.

I don't think its just african american's.

I think its the case of the haves, and the have nots.

i'm a fake american. i only spend obama bucks.

I think what people don't understand is that racism is still alive because BOTH white and black separate one another in their heads whether you want to recognize it or not. Its not like civil rights suddenly made everyone equal in their minds, that takes time and shit like this doesn't help the situation.

When people understand that time will blur racial lines and stop all this BS then we'll all be truly equal.

Back