From The Mouth Of An Iraqi.....

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Originally posted by 98integrals@Mar 26 2003, 12:01 PM
ugh are you sure dude?

i think if they had the dumbshits on the news (not that they are any good for news anyway) would have made a HUGE deal about that.

the last thing i heard was they were missles we knew they already had... i guess i better go read up

yeah hes right and their minister of affairs or whatever the hell they call him said that "Iraq is drawing a line in the sand.(no pun intended) and if the (coalition) crosses it we will be forced to take action with..." and I forget how he worded it but he made reference to the chemical weapons that they were not supposed to have. If he will go on Al Jazeera and admit they have the weapons, why shouldn't we take that as a credible threat?

They were not scub missles.. they were SAS missles that exeeded teh 150 kilometer range that the disarmorment allowed them to have.. violation right there..

guys seriously this guy is another hitler just undercover he's killed enough to warrant his time to end

Originally posted by saturn_boy96@Mar 26 2003, 04:47 PM
no dude, they fired the much upgraded version of the scud missle, which are illegal for saddam to own and use. he said he didn't have them, he hid them from the UN and used them on the US and Kuwait.

All the missile everyone is saying the Iraqi's have instead of SCUDs,haha,they ARE SCUD misslies,modified to haul bigger payloads and travel further distances,them renamed.It is all the same missile,just the reverse engineered version that Saddam is sporting is know as the al-Hussein, al-Hijarah, al-Abbas and the al-Abid whatever.The point of them also is that they carry not only ordnance,but chemical and biological warheads as well.

Guys, I am totally in favor of supporting the troops but I personally don't agree with war, I've seen it first hand and it's not a pretty sight. Anyhow, getting on with my reply. I read a very interesting article a few days ago that I would share with you all. Read it and take from it what you will just please don't mash on me. I'm simply sharing something I read.

Unauthorized Entry

Originally posted by heterosapian@Mar 26 2003, 12:59 AM

Oh, and for the record, we've violated far more UN resolutions and killed far more Iraqis by direct action than Saddam has.

actually we have not, res 1441 says basically if Saddam hadn't disarmed by a certain date that military power may be used to disarm Iraq. The date has passed, Iraq proved they haven't disarmed when they shot the SAS missles at us, and were taking military action. We did not need a second (or rather 18th) resolution to do this. And I would much rather fight saddam in Bagdad then in Kansas.

But since you have spoken I would like to challenge you to prove what resolutions the US has broken. And remember to break "more then Iraq" we will need 18 seperate resolution violations as res 1441 was the 17th since the gulf war that Iraq has broken. Oh and that doesn't count the one about leaving Kuwait.

Ok, heterosapian
We went in with no concrete justification. I mean, whats three months time when we're talking about international emberasment and war?

This has been goin on for 10+ years. Bush didn't wake up and decide to go to war.
They fired SCUD missles as 92b16vx said on the first day. They DO have "weapons of mass distruction" or "biological weapons" what have you. We (the U.S.) know this for a fact because we gave them the shit to make the biological weapons. Saddam said himself something closely along the lines of, "if the U.S. experiences major losses, they will lack international support." This is his goal. He feels if we lack international support that will give him the upper hand. Now, if you have a minimal number of men, but want to hurt your enemy very badly, what do you do? You launch a missle that will kill a lot of them.
The only thing I don't like about this war, is that I think we should finish the war with Afghanistan first, but a reincarnated hitler can't really wait. And the amount of media invlovement. I mean I saw today on the news they were showing our battle plan. Where are troops are moving in from, and everything. It's a little crazy.

You guys who are against the war have to remember, were fighting a war that has already been declared on us. On September 11, 2001, those men, women and children, they weren't at war with anybody.

yea i gotta agree wit silverchild. im in the navy, and yes it sucks watchin your friends and family get sent over there and not knowin if theyre comin back. war is shit, however sometimes it is necessary. most of the time it can be avoided, tho. this has been comin for a while. the only reason it hasnt come sooner was because clinton was in office for 8 years and while our military brothers and sisters were dying over seas on the Cole and in the air force barracks, we were more concerned about clinton gettin the deepthroat and whitewater and all that other bullshit. clinton wasnt a bad prez, he just lacked the balls to do anything more than lauch a couple tomahawks at a mud house if afganistan. anyways, im not against people sharin their opinion, we live in a country that allows you to do so. if these antiwar people were in iraq, theyd be dead along with their families. we the military protect your right to speak out, so dont hate us, we just do our job so you can go home at night. just my two cents
:beer:

Originally posted by SpyOneUSN@Mar 26 2003, 09:02 PM
clinton wasnt a bad prez, he just lacked the balls to do anything more than lauch a couple tomahawks at a mud house if afganistan.

:werd:

i fully support the war
its never good to have people die, but the fact is that if we dont do something now there will be a lot more people dieing later

maybe he doesnt have nuclear capabilities yet but he damn sure is working on it and hes not going to give a rats ass about how many inocent people he is going to kill using them.... he used chemical weapons on people in his own fucking country
he is a fucking terrorist, and terrorists cant be tollerated.... end of story

Back