front bumper exhaust

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

wardatron

i recently saw a ITR turbo and the exhaust was coming out of the front bumper is this good idea or dont you get any back preasure ?

well is you car a daily driver? U dont really need back pressure on a good turbo setup. Thats a good idea if ur honda is a dragster...if ur gonna drive that on the street im pretty sure your going to find u have some unwanted friends (ie....cops).

im thinking of putting mine on the track but this was round town and it sounded like thunder just idleing plus wont a front bumper exhaust kick flames ?

What the...?
Nice to have the shortest exhaust possible, even the "yahoos" at NASCAR use a side exit exhaust with the same intention.

random spurts usually during your shift points

Last edited:
all 4 inch of it ? doubt it dude honestly no sound from the rear but up front amazing

distance doesn't really create back pressure in a well designed/proper exhaust. pipe provides so little backpressure that i don't see that point in having 1 foot exhaust when an extra 9 feet of pipe doesn't really take that much away aside from directly the noise behind you. It would suck dick to travel any distance in that car, no music, no talking without yelling, criusing at highway speeds maybe around 3000rpm it would suck dick, you would loose your hearing.

seriously. Unless you are making this into a track only vehicle, invest in a good 3 inch turbo back exahaust. The guys that do the exhaust out the front are either 1)Really dumb, and don't care about anybody else's or their own hearing, 2)Trying to save about 60 lb to get that extra .1 seconds at the track.

well i just made a custom front exhaust from some 3 inch SS goint to try it tomorrow let evry1 sleep for now i mite end up puttin a silencer in the sytem or a custom baffle that opens under more RPMS

Back