front clip swap ?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

schwhack

sup guys, i hate to register and start asking questions,but,i have been searching forums for hours and cant find my answer..
i have a 95 civic ex with some front damage and i recently purchased a fiberglass front bumper for a 95 or so integra gsr cheap .. the guy i bought it from said its a simple bolt up swap, from swapping the front clips, 2 fenders, hood and headlights..

i need to know if anyone has done this swap and is it bolt up or am i gonna have to change the rad support and whatever else????

i know it would be easy to buy a different bumper and whatever else the trolls here want to cry about,but the question is simple. is it bolt up or am i gonna have to do a bunch of fab work and what not?

thanks for any help

the answer is somewhere in between. it's not a straight swap, but it's also not a ton of fab work.

you will have to do a lot with the core support, body panels, headlight mounts etc. imho, you would be better off doing a 96'-00' conversion.

The hardest part is the fenders because you have to combine the front half of a gsr one with the rear half of the civic one.

ok thanks guys, think im gonna just get a new civic hood and a body kit..i have to many other projects going to take on something like that..i just want to do something simple and clean..
thanks again

Back