Front Clips

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

so now that we got that clear...anybody else got a good place to get a front clip? So far flashoptions.com looks the best.

I know where a full front clip is and the engine has been heavily modded not sure on the actual stats on it but send him an email or call him and tell him steve sent you hell probably hook you up with a deal. Go here

I bring in motors.. so far I've never had any problems with 'incomplete' or damaged front clips.

hell, we've brought in 3 silvia clips and 2 ITR's (I import motors too). The most body work that needed to be done was wet sanding. Literally there was 1-2 tiny dents on each clip.

Interior had everything. No chang-fuckers still little expensive pieces..even had the steering wheel.

Just make sure whoever you buy it from provides you with pictures beforehand. It's not that fucking hard to do.

I've had horrible experiences with:
Osaka Motors
Street Imports
total-boost/jdm

Hmotorsonline is good. Little pricey and a thin selection, but good.
Also Ricky's Auto Center (forgot their url) is great but in Flordia.

My current distributor hasn't sent me 1 bad engine/part yet... but then I'm biased so I'm just going to offer suggestions as to how to going about researching your purchase.

Back