1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

front end conversion

Discussion in 'HYBRID -> EG-EK / DC' started by colombian_jam, Feb 12, 2008.

1. colombian_jam

colombian_jam New Member

well i have a 1996 coupe and i would like to do a front end convertion 2000 and i just wondering if i need a major mods i know i have to buy
    2 fenders
    1 hood
    1 bumper
    1 grill
    2 headlights

besides these i wont need anything else any info on these would be really helpfull im planning doing it myself please post any coments or trouble that people can be looking at when doing these convertion

thank you

2. Matts96HB

Matts96HB . Moderator VIP

You've got most of the parts, the only other part that you need to know about is the core support. There is some fabwork you have to do to the core support in order for everything to bolt up properly.

3. colombian_jam

colombian_jam New Member

i think are talking about making the new holes for thwe clips and cutting down the old ones is that what are you saying

4. Lee7pcNOOb

Lee7pcNOOb New Member

yea man i just did this conversion, you have to either # cut horizontal clerances on the front bumper or cut the support things in half and make new holes.

5. colombian_jam

colombian_jam New Member

thank you guys but i dont need to do these conversion anymore i trade my car for a 1992 SI hatch thanks anyways

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted