Front end conversion

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

dseriescivic

Does anyone know about a write up on changing the front end of a civic to that of an integra? Also the parts I would need from the integra in complete the conversion.

dude no offence but that looks as ugly as the scene in borat where borat and the fat hairy motha fucka are 69ing....

we at hondaswap are against this....but we will give you advice on what engine to change too ^_^

i'm not sure. like shogun said, it's not a popular conversion. the people who take the time to do write ups usually focus on engine mods.

it's going to be like doing a newer civic conversion. you will need to cut the fenders in half and mesh them together.

change the radiator support and do some body work to integrate where the headlights, hood, and fenders all meet everything should bolt up surprisingly well. Trouble sometimes occur with the hood and which latches to use. With the right fab work it would only take a few days at most.

i'm not sure. like shogun said, it's not a popular conversion. the people who take the time to do write ups usually focus on engine mods.

it's going to be like doing a newer civic conversion. you will need to cut the fenders in half and mesh them together.

lol my friend had 3 4g civics....

1 he did a integra coversion (professionally) and that fucked up after a few weeks
1 was a attempted 5g civic conversion he totalled that after half way through
and the last was s2000 conversion whcih looked good....but thats sold

listen the integra conversion is not worth it...if you really feel the need for it go for it do it and do a write up so other like you can learn from you and do it....

and as my friend found out engine mods once the conversion is done is a bitch so think about that before doing it ^_^

Back