Front end conversion

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

this thread sucks and so do front end conversions.. regardless of what it came off of..

Not to push buttons. . . but what about a real front clip changeover, to let's say right hand drive?? I really think that is gonna be my next project, once I sell some of my other cars

What exactly did I say that you didn't agree with, if I may ask?

And vanilladutch89...uh...yeah...I pretty much do think you're crazy. Did your coupe have a turbo D? Or was it a turbo B? If it was a B-Series turbo, I think you made a bad trade. If it was a turbo D, then maybe you came out ok.

Myself personally, I'd rather have a turbo D coupe then an LS/V hatchback that looks as hideous as that thing does, but I guess that's a matter of personal preference. Have fun with it...

dude I was lookin, and I think that I saw your name and read a diff post, because I can't find anything I don't agree with, my bad dude.

as far as the RHD deal, i'd do it if it would pass emissions and I had the cashflow and time for it

cant drive through drive-thrus alone if you do RHD

Well if any of your fast food resturants arelike the ones here it would be quiker to walk in.

i kno all this im bouta say may sound ironic butt......

the ls vtec with the teggy front end blew up and now imm getting a 95 integra gsr lmao

since ive signed up for honda swap ive had a ls integra 95 a h22 civic 92 hatch a 93 civic coupe d16 from earlier si a 95 coupe turboed a 94 civic hd with ls vtec and now a 94 gsr . Damn ..lol

since ive signed up for honda swap ive had a ls integra 95 a h22 civic 92 hatch a 93 civic coupe d16 from earlier si a 95 coupe turboed a 94 civic hd with ls vtec and now a 94 gsr . Damn ..lol

all those cars in 3 months. . . what did you have each one for 3 weeks and then just decide to kill them?

wow, that's still more cars than I have killed in my whole life!
1993 integra GSR slid into a curb in the snow and twisted the frame and subframe so bad that I had to cut the engine out of the car and
1989 volkswagen Fox station wagon, jiffy lube forgot to tighten the filter all the way or double gasketed it or something and apparantly my oil light didn't work, so the engine just started knocking and then threw a rod before I even realized that it was the engine that was making the noise (driving on highway about 65mph thought it was the axle clicking)
It's bad to let the smoke out of the engine ;)

with the vw that same thing that happend to me besides the jiffy lueb thing bu yoo that bea n exalent way to get a new car get an oil change then beeeet ure car till it bklliw the loosen the oil filter and pop ure bulb lmao

wow, that's still more cars than I have killed in my whole life!
1993 integra GSR slid into a curb in the snow and twisted the frame and subframe so bad that I had to cut the engine out of the car and
1989 volkswagen Fox station wagon, jiffy lube forgot to tighten the filter all the way or double gasketed it or something and apparantly my oil light didn't work, so the engine just started knocking and then threw a rod before I even realized that it was the engine that was making the noise (driving on highway about 65mph thought it was the axle clicking)
It's bad to let the smoke out of the engine ;)

with the vw that same thing that happend to me besides the jiffy lueb thing bu yoo that bea n exalent way to get a new car get an oil change then beeeet ure car till it bklliw the loosen the oil filter and pop ure bulb lmao

Um, What?? no offence, but I have no idea what you just wrote

lmao ok listen the same thing that happend the knocking and oil loss hhappend to my ls vtec and re read and ull get the rest about getting a new car by sewing jiffy by sayying they reuined ure car yakno

Um, What?? no offence, but I have no idea what you just wrote

HUMMMM...not sure lol but im outa that shyt lol small fase and fuck it i had my good car fucked over it soo naa i dont want that nomore i trasded for som piece of shyt lsvtec that blew up and on the guys way to giver m my car back he blwew a piston threough the bottom of my motor soo i cut his throta and killed his children <na just kidding but i felt like it > lol

what happened to the front end conversion stuff? lol

Back