Front end Mods

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

looking great man good job done as well.. i have a 94 civic coupe dx and i was wondering how hard it would be to put an integra front on it 94-01 models. I know i need the 2 fenders,front bumper,and a hood.. anything else or is it all bolt on .

hey guys, I was wondering if I could do an integra front body swap with a 91 Civic? or anything else that would make it look sweet

With enough money and a good body shop you can have anything you want done. I think on a '91 it would be a little more difficult than with a 92-95

OK, i did a little looking up for you guys. The integra front end WILL pretty much bolt right up. You need the hinges and the latch as well at everything you just listed. And thats for the 92-95 civic hatch and 91 civic hatch.

Definately a nice looking car. I need to get mine stripped and painted to build up my morale. The frame is in great shape, barely any rust, but the paint...

Ive over posted the paint complaint ill let it lay... :deadhorse:

Nice work.

I need a paintjob too. I got a couple of dings and scrapes that need fixed so i figured i'd do the whole car. Any suggestions on what color would look good? I'm kinda tired of the blue

Myself i was thinking of a two tone red and black something like the photo. I had also been toying with the idea of adding a graphic to the car. I had seen a chinese paper cutting of the Five Gallants on horseback and thought that was pretty cool.

ref: Book: Chinese Literature: The Seven Heroes and Five Gallants-chinese literature, classical chinese literature, ancient chinese literature

It would translate well as a single color graphic, i would make it white rather than red and would do it in a wrap style so that it was not confined by the lines of the car. I may also freehand my own version of it but it is very hard to emulate the style. I have no idea what it would cost to do a custom wrap from a freehand drawing though. Its way down the list of priorities right now.

here is the decal place:

Car Decals, Car Graphics, Vehicle Graphics, and Auto Wraps at Modern Image

yes its a chinese legend and a japanese car, details...

i studied mandarin not japanese...

Attachments

• audiobahn-model-copy.jpg
    audiobahn-model-copy.jpg
    28 KB · Views: 162
Last edited:
sorry about being so late, but you said an integra front will fit on a 91 civic? Switching the head lights, fenders, hood, hood latch and hinges? bumper also?

That is correct. Everything is pretty much just bolt on. The hard part is going to be aligning everyhting so it looks natural. Keep us posted on your progress if you decide to do this. There are alot of writeups on the web so do a little research first

ya I will definately look into it, Do you know if you would be able to put on aftermarket front bumper that is suppose to fit an acura though? Would I have to remove the front reinforcment bar?

That one i'm not certain on. I would assume that it would because an integra is pretty much a civic with a different body and a bigger motor. Lemme do a little more research and i'll get back to you

how did you make out finding any information? O another question, do you think the stock dash and some interior peices from an integra would fit into a civic?

how did you make out finding any information? O another question, do you think the stock dash and some interior peices from an integra would fit into a civic?

Just wondering, what generation Integra are you talking about? The 90-93, or the 94-01? Honestly, I don't think either one of those front ends would look good on a 91 hatchback, the 94-01 front end especially. You're talking about a very rounded, more modern looking front end on an older, squarish-looking car.

That's just my 2 cents though, do what you want...

Back