Front hubs..

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Crix

What all do i need to do to change over to adding a ls motor into a crx? Something about the front hubs and whatever else? What mid shaft do i use and from what cars or car? What axles? What hubs?

DX or Si hubs man... LS mid shaft, LS axels

Dont use LS hubs cuase it the front end alignment and stuff off...

so iam just replacing the hubs only, not the whole arm assembly just remove the rotor, and whatnot and replace the hub with a ls hub? Will it all line up?

Originally posted by Crix@Jul 26 2004, 07:17 PM
so iam just replacing the hubs only, not the whole arm assembly just remove the rotor, and whatnot and replace the hub with a ls hub? Will it all line up?
[post=368352]Quoted post[/post]​

Not an LS hub...a hub from a CRX DX or SI...LS axels and mid shaft...very simple

sorry that was a typo. Using si hubs. 90 integra axles and mid shaft.

When you guys mean use si hubs, you mean just swap just the hubs? Do i need to swap out the whole upper and lower arms?

I used the whole LS front brake assembly. :shrug2: With my camber kits, alignments were a snap. :thumbsup: Everything worked perfect.

^^ I used LS ones too.....and my alignment is fucked :p

P.S. anyone know how to fix? Just get an alignment or do I need a camber kit?

I used LS Hubs also, Works Perfect. If you use LS hubs, Get an Allignment and buy a camber kit, Definately helps out drastically. LS brakes are bigger than SI or DX.

Originally posted by racingtopher@Jul 27 2004, 01:21 PM
You can also use EX hubs. Thats what my car has.
[post=368765]Quoted post[/post]​

Off a 91 Sedan? That comes with larger brakes...

I read somewhere there was, and I saw a 91 EX for sale at some car lot or some shit like 2 years ago..

Wait, Sorry, Correction on that, There is a 88-91 EX Sedan. Sorry My bad, i forgot there was. So Ya, Get those if you can , But LS's are a dime a dozen and you can get them front hubs for cheap, Plus if your looking to upgrade even better, You can add the back LS hubs to have all 4 discs, and no garbage Drums.

Back