Front License Plate Caps

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

wanderinman

I just took the front plate off my integra, and want to get those caps that plug into the holes I have left over. However, now that I need them, I can't seem to find them (Ebay had nothing), anyone know a website where I can get them, or just have some laying around I could scoop up?

Originally posted by wanderinman@May 8 2005, 06:47 PM
I just took the front plate off my integra, and want to get those caps that plug into the holes I have left over. However, now that I need them, I can't seem to find them (Ebay had nothing), anyone know a website where I can get them, or just have some laying around I could scoop up?
[post=496699]Quoted post[/post]​

You can always try Honda, it cost plenty i think.

They'll give them to you free at the Honda dealership. When they get new cars in, the cars all have the caps on the front. They take the caps off and put them all in a big ziploc baggie that they keep in a filing cabinet. Just go in and ask for them. I went and was expecting to pay like $10, but got them free.

Try OEM style exterior trim fasteners. They're usually rounded on the edge, and should screw right in.

Back