Front Lights and wiring.

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

surfyp

My blinkers are malfunctioning. When turning on the light, the left blinkers would turn on, but the right would remain off. However when turning on the blinkers, only the right side would blink and the left won't function. The front light bulbs, rear bulbs and blinkers all work fine. I tried replacing both the front blinkers, even checked the fuses, but there's still a problem. What kind of problem would this be? Would there be a recommended place to bring in and check (that won't rip me off)? Any response would be much appreciated. Thanks.

this might be the blinker handle...you could take off the steering wheel be carefull with airbag follow the manual instructions in removing. check the contacts of the blinker handle. that might be the problem or maybe just a lose ground. remove one of the lights then with an tester and the blinker on for the side this bad ground the one end off the tester with the niddle of the tester check the wires if the tester starts to blinks its the ground.

Back