Front Lower Control Arms

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Gen2Teg

I just recently fucked up my suspension taking a turn too fast on a notorious curve where everyone always fucks up. i was taking the turn fast untill my cheap ass front tires hit a puddle which made me lose control and run onto the curb. It cracked my radiator, bent control arms, and some other shit, but everything is already taken care of except for the control arms. My friend has a Ef hatch that isn't running. I know the shocks are the same so I wanna know if the control arms from the Ef fit onto my DA? I needa get some soon cause my camber on the passenger side tire is all messed up so gimmie some info or lemme know if you have some DA control arms, or if anyother ones would fit. Thanks guys

well most likely not isn't the answer i was lookin for cause thats where i am right now. how much is cheap?

Cheap = Make Offer + shipping... keep in mind they are $133 brand new, so dont low ball me.... BTW Love the Avatar

Used, but they have fairly new busings in them becuase just before the car was totaled (for the 3rd time) the car went in for it's 75K check up... if you like I can send brand new Struts though!

dude this is going to get locked becuase we are discussing a sell in the tech forum PM me... if you want those parts.

Back