front motor mount

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

yodaesu

the bolt on my front motor mount was stripped and flew out.. i tried the hanes manual but i cannot find the size of this bolt..
does anyone know what thread size it is?

I forget it's some big metric size of course. Ace Hardware carries bolts you can use to replace it. Same grade of metal and length. Just requires a washer. Maybe like M10 or M12, again, I forget.

Accords have a front mount. Idk what else does. Maybe he posted in the wrong section? lol

Accords and "EF"s have the front motor mount in the same place. I just said I wasn't using a front mount because I have a inserts in the rear torque mount. :)

Many B-series guys run without front mounts either(it's the A/C bracket mount); gets in the way of larger headers.

Of course, if you run no front torque mount, you have to do something about the rear.

i guess 89 crx si's have them too. theres no bolt in it and im afraid its going to cause some problems. when i step on the gas the motor rocks and pulls my linkage forward.

Back