Front Seats for an EG Hatch

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

YangpaNemsay

I'm trying to go for a Type-R look for the front seats of an EG Civic. I'm looking to put in Red Recaro's but was wondering which ones to put in. From what year and car would fit for the front seats?

ITR, CTR, JDM, USDM?
Which ones?

the red recaros are from the JDM ITR

the prices on them is retarded as fuck
you will pay $800- $1000 or more (ive seen $1700) for a set of used (and trust me most of them look very used) seats

or you can go and but the identical seats from a recaro dealer for $1000 - $1200 and have brand new un abused seats

the only difference is the "RECARO" stitching is smaller and below the harness holes on the JDM ITR ones (the regular recaros have the stitching above the holes)

brides will most likely cost more than the recaros
sparcos will be about the same

its time to really think about what you want out of a seat and make your decision from there

are you looking for a purely functional race seat... Kirkey
are you looking for a low/moderate priced seat with good quality that will give you more support and hold you in while racing... Corbeau
are you looking for a moderate/high priced seat with good quality that will give you more support and hold you in while racing... Sparco
are you looking for JDM styling... Recaro
are you looking for bling factor... Bride

one of my friends has usdm type r seats black w/red stitching if you want them i think he's asking 500.

Back