Front sway bar ?'s

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

eg6sir

Supa Mod
VIP
ok, i'm wanting to put an integra front sway bar on my Civic VX.... buut, i'm not sure what all i'd need.. i dont think mine came with one stock, so there probably isnt mounting spots for it (or are there?) .. is there anything else i'd need other than the sway bar..

i plan to do the JDM ITR 23mm rear eventually too.. but i'll need the dif. LCAs and a subframe brace to prevent tearout.. so that'll come later.. so what all would i need to do the front for now

I wouldn't upgrade the front sway if I were you. Unless you have a lot of rear spring, you'll just be inducing understeer.

But, to answer your question with no answer.. I have no idea, I've never touched the front sway bar. :D

well, i'd need one in the first place in order to upgrade .. maybe i'll run an SI/EX front sway..

dont put as large of a rear sway on
then you wont need a front

the front is only there to compensate for the rear
ie: if your car oversteers too much in a corner (ass end swings out) then you would upgrade your front swaybar

I wouldn't upgrade the front sway if I were you. Unless you have a lot of rear spring, you'll just be inducing understeer.

what do you mean by a lot of rear spring?

well, what i think i'll do is buy the stuff i'm gonna need for the front since its much cheaper than the rear... but wait until i have the rear sway, subframe and LCAs to put everything on..

Back