Fronts are done. Hard Parker 260Z

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Airjockie

Watanabe Whore!!!
Rest In Peace
The tires came in yesterday for the front, and I tried a local place to mount them...they freaked...but they had a cheetah...so they could set the beads...there's a little stretch in them....and the handle great... :cool:

DSC00531.JPG

DSC00532.JPG

DSC00533.JPG

DSC00534.JPG

DSC00535.JPG

15x10's, a very negative offset...with stupid hard to find Dunlop SP Sport 9000 245/35ZR15's....they even say "made in Germany" on them...two tires on the car, and two more tires of that size for spares...all new.

Now to find something to match the grip for the rears, I'm looking for 345/35ZR15's.... if anyone has some of those kicking around...I'll buy them. :)

The center blocks are lined up with the original fenders edge. Oh boy

Haha that car has proven to be quite the animal huh?

Ill never forget your comments at stafford . . . .

so what rims are These? they look like panasport but im pretty sure they dont offer 15x10, positive offset, or polished lips. i hope your wheel bearings hold out

these are American Racing custom wheels.. 15x10 -43ish offset, an 15x12 -55ish offset. Z's have been racing with tires like these for years, and very little wheel bearing problems....

well, I was scraping when I went around the block and pulled into my driveway.... LOL

time for some coil-overs....:D

Back