fronts

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

benjitheman

yo what front ends will fit on what? im thinkin of pickin up a JDM front clip for my buddies integra. I was wondering if you would match it up with any other honda/acuras though.. example del sol? would the fenders/front bumper/headlights/hood bolt up without modding?

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
anything will fit. YOu need money and time.
what is involved, I guess is my question. is it as simple as unbolting the things i listed and swapping the others? or is the unibody different with totally different size fenders, bumper width... and such.

for the most part the core support would need to be changed and then it would almost be a bolt up job

you would need to change the upper radiator support and get it to match the hood so it will open easily and also latch other than that it is only a matter of body work which is fairly simple it just require time and money

Fender holes will need to line up with wheels, the rear of the fender would need to match the door. The hood cowl curve would need to match the curvature of the windshield.

Bolt up ? No mods ? HAHAHAHAHAHA

The only thing you can swap out are the fronts on CRXs and counterpart gen Civics. And even those aren't exactly the same - but they can be made to work (And no one will notice the difference)

That's why they are called FRONT END CONVERSIONS.

You have to CONVERT!!

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]

You have to CONVERT!!

i guess everybody has forgotten that 92-95 civic front ends are direct bolt on to a del sol and visa versa and that is a straight bolt on conversion. :cool: peace -mike
I thought you had to trim the fenders?

yeah, ignore that post. its 100% false.

how bout someone bolts their ass to their face...?

see how that lines up

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]

You have to CONVERT!!

i guess everybody has forgotten that 92-95 civic front ends are direct bolt on to a del sol and visa versa and that is a straight bolt on conversion. :cool: peace -mike
ask jimboburgess how "bolt up" it was. dont be condesending unless you know what your talking about. 99 times out of 100 someone here does know and will call you out if your talking out your ass.

i have done 2 eclipse to avenger conversions... nothing ever goes as planed. i was just wondering if it has been done yet. i am planning on it. i have the core support, head lights and hood now, waiting on the fenders...

ive done a mirage coupe to sedan conversion... its a good amount of work even for those of us with some idea!

it can be easy and hard just depend if things go good or bad, you will need a welder, and some good body skills and a weekend

Back