frustration timing...

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

yellow88crx

I just got my swap in and together, and go to crank, it cranks and cranks but doesnt start, my brother says my timing is off, he had the same issue with a teggy, so does anyone out there know how to set the timing once its been messed up? on the teggy he said there were some pins he used to put the cam shafts in place and could line everything up after that, we took the valve cover off, but he didnt see anything like that on this engine. Any assistance will help... Car - 88 CRX, engine JDM b16a 1st gen. OBD-0.

yeah initially i was spraying fuel from the pump, then from the injecters, we took all that apart, cleaned it, and we arent spraying anymore, but can hear the pump running, we used a spark plug tester to test for spark, so both are there... where are the holes located? the place I am working on the car at is 45 mins away, my brother was going to head over this week to try and fix it, he has done this before, just with a b18 instead.

Back