FS - 00 Si Wheels

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.

brian11to1

- Selling for a friend -

Asking $350 + shipping. Minor curbage

Also damn clean 15x6.5" Rota Slipstreams asking $450 w/o tires $700 w/ tires. Add shipping MINT - no curbage

Stock 00 Si Intake Cam - Make Offer + shipping

PM or EMAIL me

FYI- they go for 450 shipped brand new from 98% of every dealer. you won't get more + shipping for used ones

ebay has some really desperate and stupid people

I dont care what you got yours for... these arent mine and I frankly dont care if they sell or not. So if you want em, make a fucking offer instead of posting wha tyou got yours for. Make an offer Ill tell my friend your offer and get back to you.

Originally posted by SpodaB1@Apr 20 2004, 02:27 PM
I dont care what you got yours for... these arent mine and I frankly dont care if they sell or not. So if you want em, make a fucking offer instead of posting wha tyou got yours for. Make an offer Ill tell my friend your offer and get back to you.

be a dickhead and maybe they will sell even faster :asshat:

I'll pay 40 bucks shipped for the cam. It's useless, but I figure I could beat someone to death with it. :ph34r:

Originally posted by vtecsir1+Apr 20 2004, 03:26 PM-->
@Apr 20 2004, 02:27 PM

be a dickhead and maybe they will sell even faster :asshat:

Fuck you, I dont really care if the fuckin things sell or not, thay are not mine... they are a FRIENDS whom I selling them for.

Originally posted by dohch22a4@Apr 20 2004, 03:27 PM
I'll pay 40 bucks shipped for the cam. It's useless, but I figure I could beat someone to death with it. :ph34r:

you seriously want it? Or just kidding?

Originally posted by dohch22a4@Apr 20 2004, 03:27 PM

Now that is fucking Funny! :nutkick:

This topic has gotten out of control. There will be no further discussion / argument.

Closed by a moderator.

:locked:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back