FS: 02 Sentra SE-R Spec V

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

BlackFrog

Neighborhood Lush
VIP
CAR HAS BEEN SOLD You guys missed a nice one.

This is my brothers car, hes decided to sell because school and car payments are adding up. I might have pics of it online, gotta ask him if he's got any. Car has made into almost R-Tune package, just needs the balance shafts removed. I forget what is S-Tune, and what is R-Tune from Nismo (hey, i own Honda's), but here goes...

'02 Spec V
Car is flawless.
45,000 miles
Original Owner
Black Exterior
Black Interior with the Black/Red Mesh seats

Nismo S-Tune/R-Tune Parts
Rear sway bar ®
Coilovers (S)
Front sway bar ®
Front lower cross brace ®

AEM Short Ram Intake
Hot Shot Header
B&M Short Shifter
Stillen Upper Strut brace
Stillen Front Chin Spoiler
Nismo Floormats
'04 Rear Taillights
17" ADR Kosuko rims (gunmetal) with stock Continental tires
Includes 4 16" rims with tires mounted for winter and the stock rims with no tires
Sunroof

Has the factory sound package (the one with the subwoofer in the trunk) sounds real good.

Hopefully I'm not forgetting anything, like I said, its my brothers car.

He wants $13,000 for it. I hate to see it go, but he just cant afford it with school. All you have to do is remove the balance shafts to have the complete R-Tune package that Sport Compact Car loved so much. If your in the area, feel free to come see it.

se-r spec v's are nice, my friend has an 03 ser spec v, aem CAI, flowmaster catback, and its quick, good torque, i would probably buy one if i had the $$, but i'm a poor highschool student and can only come up with about 6.5k, lol, and here's a free.......
BUMP

Free Bump - Spec V is a great car, i would compare it to a B18C1 swapped EK hatch. Very fast with nice torque. :worthy:

Hey! Is this car still for sale? I am located in Waterbury, and interested.

thanks!

Originally posted by VTECPOWER@May 25 2004, 07:53 PM
se-r spec v's are nice, my friend has an 03 ser spec v, aem CAI, flowmaster catback, and its quick, good torque, i would probably buy one if i had the $$, but i'm a poor highschool student and can only come up with about 6.5k, lol, and here's a free.......
BUMP

Werd. I had an 04 for 11 days. it was a pretty pimp little car. I'd take it if I could.

yeah its still for sale... might have pics soon, but i'll be gone until monday so it wont be before then.

sent you a PM xlerate93

-Chris

Originally posted by BlackFrog@Jun 10 2004, 06:51 PM
yeah its still for sale... might have pics soon, but i'll be gone until monday so it wont be before then.

sent you a PM xlerate93

-Chris

Moving in 8 days and I couldn't sell the integra. Sorry no go.

i don't like the body sytling of the 04, i like the 03's the best, also weren't the 02 trans's crap? like the gear ratios were crap?

Originally posted by VTECPOWER@Jun 16 2004, 12:15 PM
also weren't the 02 trans's crap? like the gear ratios were crap?

the stock shifter is a little sloppy, not horrible though. Getting into 6th takes some getting used to. but the B&M took care of that.

Doesnt matter though, car has been sold

Back