FS: 15" Genuine Spoon wheels and Integra parts

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

nfn15037

I have a set of 15x6.5 4x100 Spoon wheels for sale. They have a set of season old Azenis on them, you could do some auto-x events on them but they are about done for street driving. I can remove the tires if someone wants them shipped. These wheels have been repainted. My old tire shop scratched 3 of them so I had them professionally stripped and resprayed in the stock color and finish. They are in great shape and have no curbage. I would like to get $750 OBO out of these wheels or trade for some cool stuff. PM me with any questions. Pics coming later tonight.

I also am parting out a complete 1994 Integra GSR coupe in teal green. I have the entire car aside from the drivetrain and wiring harness. PM me with requests.

wow real spoons.... MATT IM GOING TO SEE IF I CAN GET MONEY TOGETHER! IM SERIOUS ABOUT THIS!

i need the hatch struts. let me know how much you want for those.

do you have all 4 of the gsr wheels? if so how much?
also do u have everything for the rear disc brake setup, including the e brake cables? and would this work on my 97 civic coupe?

I am looking for some misc. Interior parts.
I am looking for the DIN pocket that sits directlyunder the radio and the plastic trim piece that surrounds both the radio and that pocket?If you do can you post/send a pic so we are both sure of what i am talking about?
Also looking for some rear interior cover plates?More specifically looking for the rear interior passenger side shock cover,interior tail light covers and the trim piece that covers the gas tank/trunk release lever.
Pm sent! Thanks!

Here is what i need:
DIN pocket and Trim Ring surrounding the Radio/DIN Pocket

Plastic Trim piece which covers the Gas door/trunk Release

Passenger Side Rear Shock Cover

Rear Interior tail light/Bulb access Covers
Passenger Side

Rear Interior tail light/Bulb access Cover
Driver Side

Originally posted by PhyRe@Mar 6 2005, 09:25 PM
as far as i know i have the last three when the snow melts ill check my shed
[post=470006]Quoted post[/post]​

Well how much for those 3 covers then?Pm me and LMK how much shipped.Also LMK if you have the other things.

Originally posted by PhyRe@Mar 6 2005, 08:25 PM

Make your own thread or go through PM, stop threadjacking.

Originally posted by nfn15037+Mar 6 2005, 10:24 PM-->
@Mar 6 2005, 08:25 PM

Make your own thread or go through PM, stop threadjacking.
[post=470027]Quoted post[/post]​

I may have pm'ed the wrong guy...sorry

Anyway nfn15037, i PM'ed you with a parts request and posted pics of the missing parts that i need.LMK! Thanks!

Back