fs: 15x6 rota slip streams s-03 pole positions

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.

pills_PMD

VIP
like the title says;

i'm selling the slipstreams w/ s-03 pole positions 15" 4x100 with 195/50/15...
they were my second set of wheels/tires that only went on for dyno day really and I did one autocross w/ them and went drag racing twice on them.
$500

11.5 lbs each wheel...

i might have put 7 to 8000 miles on them.
but either way.. they remain for sale nonetheless,
they come already mounted and balanced.... buyer to pay any shipping charges.

i'm located in the lansing michigan area, and my parents house is more east of there, so a meeting location could be set up if you are from the greater detroit area.

i have some pictures of them on my del sol from last year, but the wheels are actually at my parents shop, so i can't take any current up to date ones until i make the trip home for thanksgiving.

but here is what they look like:
steel grey is the color.

DCP_1168.JPG

brand new the setup would roughly run you:

wheels: $445 (most places have them for this)
tires: $380 (95 a piece at TireRack.com.com)

total: $825 :blink:

the wheels can be in lansing. but currently they are at my familys shop about an hour east of here. but i can get them whenever.

Oooooooooooohh... If I had cash to burn, I'd be all over this right now. Someone pick these up!

"going to sell my nutz, be back in a minute"

I wish I had the money for these fuckers.... Shit.... I thikn I will sell a nut though. Nice wheels, pump for an awesome guy and seller

Damn man I can't belive you haven't sold these yet!?!?
They Look awesome and this is a good price! If that damn X-Mas thing wasn't coming up so soon they would be mine for sure...Well anyway good luck with the sale.

Hey maybe I can talk my GF into buying me these for X-Mas. hahaha B)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back