FS: 16" blk w/ polished lip gt3

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

im selling a fairly new set of 16" rota gt3 (black with polished lip) with toyo fz4 205/45/16 tires for civics, integras, or cars wid 4x100 lug pattern. for those who dont kno, these are the replica of the famous JDM GAB. i had these for no more than 1 month. the tires have 95% thread left on them. i bought the wheels for $850 but im letting it go for $750, so for those who was planning on getting these wheels here your chance to get them cheap. im from the sacramento, ca area so if your interested in them email me at allmotorbeasteg6@hotmail.com. sorry im not willing to ship.

if you dont have the cash, we could work something out if you want to pay credit card.

i dont have any pics, but im pretty sure you know how they look like. believe me there pretty much BRAND NEW, trust me....let me know if your serious about coming and snatch them..

theres absolutely no dents or scratches cause i take very good care of my wheels. as far as why im selling the wheels, i got two words for you, FINANCIAL REASONS. if you got any other questions, u could call me at work 916-392-5780 (8am-4pm) and ask for andrew....again, these wheels are pretty much brand new.

sweet, i am getting my tax return this week and wanted to check them out this weekend if possible. my other and final question is what kind of tires are on them and what are the series? (i.e. 205/40/r16's or 205/50/R16's and so on) yeah, i'm very intrested, i was planning on buying a set of new rims and tires and your ims caught my eye. i am availible at all times of the day, either i can call you or you me, my number is 707-365-6428.

thanks
Ryan

Back