FS: 16" Mugen MF-8's Powdercoated Black w/tires.

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.

Toxis

FS/FT: 16" Mugen MF-8's Powdercoated Black w/tires. 4x100 45mm offset. **PRICE DROP**

I haven't been here in forever but you can ask Calesta about my reputation or check eBay under Toxis2001dc4 for feedback.

I'm selling my 16" Mugen MF-8's. Authentic imports, extremely lightweight (12lbs ea) and powdercoated black. They have brand new tires on them (under 3k miles) with minimal wear on the two fronts, rears are flawless. The tires are the Sumitomo HTR-Z II models (205-45-Z16). I figured I'd try a Honda site before putting them up on the 'bay to someone who probably won't appreciate them like they deserve to be. This is a chance to truly have some unique and extremely high quality rims. Ask Dubcac, he wishes he never sold them to me! Thanks BTW Brett haha. They're still as flawless as the day I got them. When dub shipped them to me, one of the center pieces' tip got a small little knick but you can't see it unless you're within a foot of it. It's that small. Never been bent, no road rash, never curbed, nothing. Great for people who want to get their car off the line just that much quicker, and yes, it's noticable! Only reason I'm even selling them is because my new car is 5 lug and stock with 17's. I really hate to let these go and would like to keep them just in case I get a beater car but if that's true, I'd never put Mugens on a daily work car.

$1350 shipped to the ConUS. Not available to anyone outside the ConUS, sorry. Email me if you're interested. Toxis2k@gmail.com

Here's a pic of them on my (late) 01 LS Integra. She will be missed!!!
MiniTeg3.jpg

MiniTeg4.jpg

If you want a higher res, here ya go.
http://home.kc.rr.com/toxis/Teg3.jpg
http://home.kc.rr.com/toxis/Teg4.jpg

NEW PICTURES:
b1_3.JPG

ba_3.JPG

69_3.JPG

Last edited:
18" Volk or Work wheels 5x114.3 43mm off or parts for the new FG2. Let me know what you have.

they are 4x100 yes. If you're in Sicily, sorry. I do not ship overseas. If you're in the US, let me know if you're interested!!!

I don't know if my posts have been making it onto the forum their not showing when I look at them but anyway...I'm not from Afghanistan. I'm deployed to Afghanistan right now...I'm actually live in South Carolina..I'm Military so I'm not trying to rip you off...But I am stuck on $1300 shipped...The reason is that their 4 years old..yeah their Mugen but I think its a little over priced...If you do decide to sell them for that price Let me know and I will gladly take them off your hands..If you need someone to say to vouge for me the Kutsujuracing crew will gladly do that...especially Mike S he's my neighbor

They might be 4 years old but they only have 2 summer's worth of use on them and less than 1k miles on the tires. I'll let you know but I have a guy who's wanting to trade me for a set of 17's for my SI. We'll see.

Just Pm me and let me know if that falls through..Like I said I will gladly take them if the person doesn't. Thanks

Bump for Customer Service...haha

bumping with new price that I agreed to give TheBurghCrx. $1350 shipped. Seriously... this is the last price drop. If they don't sell in a few weeks, I'll hold on to them for the spring when people are thinking about buying QUALITY rims again. :D

SOLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted on 9-6-06. Sold on 4-23-07. that's got to be some sort of record. haha

Mods please lock.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back